jsarah

May 31, 2017
Bella's picture in the hotel room where you first meet Foxy...I didnt click on the picture the first time, progressed through banging Foxy and info about the coins, went back the next time and Bella's polaroid wasnt on the ground anymore :( Do I have to roll back or start a new savegame? It won't pop up again and it's not showing I found it
how I can meet Foxy?

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
how I can meet Foxy?
If you have enough points with your mad sister, after you spied on her phone talk, she'll talk about frat coins and you'll get the option to drive to foxy during the weekend to meet with foxy and buy frat coins

Necrikus

Jun 27, 2018
I've played a lot of these kinds of games with an idiot as the protagonist, and even though I'm barely into it, this one seems to take the cake. I don't know if I should go with the insanity, or jealously hold onto what little sanity I have left and stop before it's too late.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
hi bros, ¿How do i unlock cheerleaders?
On Monday, go to Gym class and talk to the teacher untill you can join the C-team. Once you've unlocked that, you should choose to train with the C-team. After training with the C-team, the cheerleaders are unlocked. Keep training with the team and winning matches, which will unlock rewards with the cheerleaders. Also, if you've witnessed loane and Tom fuck that week, you'll get the full scene with loane if you chose her

Reactions: Zatorr and GDS

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
only the devs on the TOP of the patreon List can word with incest

so no Tom and Carrie fucking until I add a new Rename option like previews games(Not-Soon™)
I think that would be standard operating procedure these days...but I have no idea how difficult it would be to do in Ren'Py or other engines.

The user sets up the names and relationships of the characters. A few games have done this but it's one way to get around Patreon's rules on incest.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I think that would be standard operating procedure these days...but I have no idea how difficult it would be to do in Ren'Py or other engines.

The user sets up the names and relationships of the characters. A few games have done this but it's one way to get around Patreon's rules on incest.
I always did it before, but now the words Brother/sister/mom/dad are important to the story,
so if a replace then it will kind of be a mess.

I can just replace them in 5s it's just a single line of code to block a word and replace it

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
I always did it before, but now the words Brother/sister/mom/dad are important to the story,
so if a replace then it will kind of be a mess.

I can just replace them in 5s it's just a single line of code to block a word and replace it
Ah. Yeah...it would mess up things with the story..not just as easy as making a variable. Thanks for the insight.

Keep up the good work GDS...

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes