SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
I had to reread this 3 times before I realized my mistake. I meant Amy. The japanese girl.

Based on the other comments on this site, I am surprised there aren't a bunch of folks complaining that Taylor is fucking the rest of the team w/o MC knowing.
Amy is a virgin... for now at least.

I think the MC suspects that Taylor's been going out with other people: at some point Taylor said that she wasn't a virgin anymore. He probably doesn't know that she's been fucking with the whole team though

Reactions: GDS

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017

I think the MC suspects that Taylor's been going out with other people: at some point Taylor said that she wasn't a virgin anymore. He probably doesn't know that she's been fucking with the whole team though
he and Chloe say several times that Taylor goes do "something" ant some "Club" before Class,
and the MC cant find her anywhere monday morning

Reactions: SCP 001

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Any guess about the date of next update? Just a wide ballpark, like next month, sometimes in the next three months, next year (hope not).

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Any guess about the date of next update? Just a wide ballpark, like next month, sometimes in the next three months, next year (hope not).
Somewhere in the next three months (initial release was in July), I'd guess. The dev pumps out huge updates, but there's always a couple of months between updates. Still, it's worth the wait!

Reactions: Kulman and GDS

Cebrail

Jul 4, 2017
Ok I give up. I Spy on Kayley, I see the "foxy ?" but I don't have any option to drive to her during the day or night, no location for her........What am I doing wrong ?, I have like 27 points with Kayley already.

Yan121

Sep 29, 2017
Ok I give up. I Spy on Kayley, I see the "foxy ?" but I don't have any option to drive to her during the day or night, no location for her........What am I doing wrong ?, I have like 27 points with Kayley already.
To find foxy u need to drive at day time to hotel, try to read what is written when u spy on her in window and shower after learning how to do it from nerds.

Cebrail

Jul 4, 2017
I'm even more confused now, learn how to do what from the nerds ?, I've already greyed out all their conversation topics.

riddo

Apr 30, 2017

I love the game, but i hate NTR

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Nice game. Do we have a rip of the CGs or an unlocker yet?
Next update will have a gallery and you can then probably edit your saves to unlock the scenes immediately.

looks fucking amazing, can't wait! not sure what "getting near" means though: somewhere near the end of next month already?

Donor
Apr 11, 2020
Sup lads, got a problem. For the past ~3 events with Chloe, all that happens is that she drags the protagonist into the bathroom and the scene skips...are those scenes just not finished yet or do i have a bug on my hands?

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Sup lads, got a problem. For the past ~3 events with Chloe, all that happens is that she drags the protagonist into the bathroom and the scene skips...are those scenes just not finished yet or do i have a bug on my hands?
After a couple of Chloe events at school, she won't have scenes there anymore. So you can still choose to spend time with her during the week, but there isn't any content.

You can still, of course, date her and go to her strip club performances.

Reactions: 311 and GDS

Donor
Apr 11, 2020
After a couple of Chloe events at school, she won't have scenes there anymore. So you can still choose to spend time with her during the week, but there isn't any content.

You can still, of course, date her and go to her strip club performances.
Thank you my dude!

Reactions: SCP 001

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Hello there,
can someone tell me how I manage the archievements 47 - 49 - I still miss them
When you're at the strip club while Chloe is performing, just ask for all the sex options. You've already gotten achievement 46 ("Not-Chloe's little show I"), so there are still 3 more options you can choose with her. All of them do cost some money though

Reactions: GDS
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes