ohnee

Jan 22, 2018
I get this messasge during the class-scene:

of Step Event0
for object obj_idle_MASTER_A:

Unable to find any instance for object index '179' name 'obj_idle_amy_school0'
at gml_Object_obj_idle_MASTER_A_Step_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_idle_MASTER_A_Step_0 (line -1)

i didnt get this when i talked to the jap girl before going to class

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I usually do 20 animation/month this update took a bit longer because I was adding the new features hopping my game would finally get a lot of patrons, and boi I was wrong... I will do paetreon if you have that roll out soon.

What kind of fetish?
Do you have updates for mom and big six? Haven't been getting offers to drive the car during the daytime lately either.

Reactions: GDS

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
it aint incest if its a FAKE-family
*WINK* *Wink*
More Tomboy, Hanna, Mom. All this work with Taylor and she falls for Batman, should have something where he reveals its him. So she fall head over heals and gets over the gay. No progress on the girl that drops the book, makes one wish he never picked it up.

Reactions: Crichton and GDS

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Do you have updates for mom and big six? Haven't been getting offers to drive the car during the daytime lately either.
big six?

More Tomboy, Hanna, Mom. All this work with Taylor and she falls for Batman, should have something where he reveals its him. So she fall head over heals and gets over the gay. No progress on the girl that drops the book, makes one wish he never picked it up.
no one can know who batman reaaly is mate, havent you read the comics?

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
big six?

Inside joke, hmmm I suppose that request flew over someone's head. She was made out like the typical urban myth to be dumb, my observation is its the bleach blondes that are dumb. She cannot tell, the smell, taste, and feel of her lover. Yeah ok. And the team are scheduled to have at it fine. I made a statement on Patreon offering support. Must have been robin, cause holy cow, I doubt its coming forth now.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
big six?

Ok, I have calmed the artist in me. After hearing my Father in RL say he was no longer going to a restaurant, because he held his hand out and the waitress didn't land all of the change in his hand. So on the spirit of I liked your product... Although I am not the commisioner of your art, or writing. I do support several project compilers and writers in Patreon and other funding. For example. Winterlook, and X53 among others. Having spent the last three days apx grinding your storyline, with rewards eventually acruing for effort made. Like your character in the storyline, he states not with my sister, or big sister... So considering your fans, that may or WILL put their money up and how bullshit walks yet money talks. I also fund real veteran charities through other venus... If you and the ladies indicated involved in your work. Will give due consideration to marketing potentials. I will reverse my retraction. I was merely waiting payday, on my end and good will, and goodfaith making a request forwhich I read on your GDS site an F95 threads... of what "voters" would find desirable in your subsequent updates. I felt slighted by your response as batman's identity is unknown. Yes it maybe your intention to fullfil Chloe characters desire to fully corrupt Taylor as a substitute for her mistakes. That is your privledge. Just as it is your readers potential frustration for time invested in nurturing, culturing, the pending Harem. So please consider prior to slighting with banter or insider witt, in future requests of your readers.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Inside joke, hmmm I suppose that request flew over someone's head. She was made out like the typical urban myth to be dumb, my observation is its the bleach blondes that are dumb. She cannot tell, the smell, taste, and feel of her lover. Yeah ok. And the team are scheduled to have at it fine. I made a statement on Patreon offering support. Must have been robin, cause holy cow, I doubt its coming forth now.
typodemon had struck it was supposed to be big sis as in sister.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017

yeah mom and big sis will get more content in the next update, take a look here:

Jan 25, 2020
i am unable to start anything with Amy my grades are 97 how do i return her book and reduce her shyness level ? also my teachers pet is still locked

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
i am unable to start anything with Amy my grades are 97 how do i return her book and reduce her shyness level ? also my teachers pet is still locked
There's no worthwhile content with Amy (next update she'll get a lot more content), so you'd be better off pursuing another girl. Also, "my teacher's pet" is, if I remember correctly, a time slot at school that's not unlockable yet.

Last edited:

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
There's no worthwhile content with Amy (next update she'll get a lot more content), so you'd be better off pursuing another girl. Also, "my teacher's pet" is, if I remember correctly, a time slot at school that's not unlockable yet.
fuck, I forgot about the teacher's pet

sharkiller

Aug 18, 2020
how can i talk to pizza girl about cheating? i unlocked everything. every achievement and history. but cant finish the second part of pizza girl.
Tried to talk to her 918273912 times, get punched like 100 times, try to go the roof without punch, to the roof with punch. is bugged for me?

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
how can i talk to pizza girl about cheating? i unlocked everything. every achievement and history. but cant finish the second part of pizza girl.
Tried to talk to her 918273912 times, get punched like 100 times, try to go the roof without punch, to the roof with punch. is bugged for me?
yeah I had the same thing when I did a second playthrough; it's probably bugged for you. I could post a save of my first playthrough tomorrow with all the achievements unlocked etc. if you want?

Reactions: HunterSeeker
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes