LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Go on a date with Hanna. When you're driving around town with her, go to the restaurant where Chloe works (somewhere in the top left or the center of the map). To trigger story event 17 you have to choose a specific dialogue option. I don't know exactly what it was, but you should first flirt with Chloe and then kiss Chloe, if I remember correctly. If you could provide some screenshots of the dialogue options, I could probably point the correct ones out.
TY

Reactions: SCP 001

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
GDS deve stated due to the lack of positive response to Bella's photo inputs, she was no longer submitting photos, and that she was concentrating on writing story lines. I suggest you work via Deve GDS on their site or some of the responses in F95 saying how much you like her content, and carefully phrase what it is you wish her to respond to. Good luck, Buenos Suerte
I still do have over 10gb of Bella photos...
and if people want to she can easily take more, I mean taking photos is easy, I guess

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
1. "Is there some sort of guide/helper ?" You can try this walkthrough and this post is excellent as well.
2. "Like I have 17 Style points, how do you get this to 22 ?" If you haven't already, try to flirt with Chloe, Taylor and the japanese chick during gym class with the trainer. You get 5 style points from each. I believe you'll also get style points if you compliment Chloe while you're dating (by complimenting her Pickle Rick outfit or that other outfit).
3. "How do you unlock the ass-kisser option when selecting the daily things you can do in school ?" I don't think that's possible in this game. Maybe it'll be available in the next update.
4. "Does it create conflict if I choose more options, like 3 for example, from the same day ?" No that's not a problem, if you choose C team and cheerleaders on Wednesday, you'll first interact with the C-team and then you can hit on the cheerleaders.
5. "How do you get things like pickpocket, stealing and lockpicking higher ? I'm stuck at 19 lockpicking and 5 for stealing & pickpocketing." During daytime while it's weekend, you can drive around in your car (select it from the garage) and go to the gun icon. Complete her heists and you'll get rewards (+5 gun or sneak or lockpicking etc.).
6. "I have no idea if there any any scenes I'm missing with the mom & Kayley for example." Kayley has only the frat coin scenes and the mom only gives you a handjob. The mom handjob can be unlocked by: first raising her affection towards you to 7 by helping her in the kitchen with dinner, after which you unlock the option to slap her ass (from 7 points onwards; you get 1 point from this action). Afterwards, when you have 10 points, you can ask if she needs help with anything, but every time you do this, you let food fall on her clothes and she'll go shower. You can come into the bathroom while she's showering and now you unlock the option to buy a Freud book from Santa when you drive around in the weekend during daytime [Santa can be unlocked if you choose the "meet new people" option enough times during school]. When mom's in the kitchen, you can plant the Freud book in the drawer beneath her bed. Do this 4 times and then, when she sees you watching her in the shower, she'll go to her bedroom. If you have 18 "affection points" with her, she'll give you a handjob.

In any case, I'd advise skipping some of the grinding in the following way:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My thoughts: If you let your grades lapse you end up in trouble with the discipline teacher, who assigns students to detention. I have been keeping at 100 and surpassed 135 Jock level still.... Dropping your grades, may get you to the ass kisser point. But keep in mind, Pizza Girl, relation to "Director" and he wants to get rid of male students and male teachers. I find it curious that GDS gives the like but no comments. I suggest you take care what you wish for. I am certain many of the photographs maybe down these alternate routes. However, I tried putting a lot of "points" into gaining new social contacts, and skipping classes that had no productive value to my intentions. I have achieved almost all objectives. But I have answered your question concerning ass kissing. The sneaking and such, will have opportunes, but I won't hand anyone an easy way myself. The flavor to savor is much greater when earned, through inspired MC, MB, seduction... that is what you want yes?

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Creepy Santa you meet at school fapping in hero's presence, during your drives you meet him and inquire at his booth.
I still do have over 10gb of Bella photos...
and if people want to she can easily take more, I mean taking photos is easy, I guess
What format are they in? pixel gif, jpeg... we could import modify formats and drop them in folders. I would like some folder with the characters names as I forget some of them. Many of your fans may know them from previous releases of the Chloe storyline. I tried downloading and playing Chloe18 vacation I think, but it was not organized for me as well as this new fake family. Oh and sorry, I was side tracked, my answer was two points, one about the size of your gigabytes and how I might reduce their memory size if I imported them. The other, was about the game character names.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
what is Chloe plans about? I have earned 04/10
You should go to his patreon page, there are scenes featured for upcoming events. First put in your frame of mind her agenda is? Reminder, she wants someone else to be the center of attention for slutty behavior. She has chosen her friend Taylor as her substitute for recognition. So expected is in updates, not current version. Focus your activities and point investments where you think they will do you the most bang for the point towards your goals. That is all the hints I shall give you.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Bella has a nice voice, it would be great if she voiced her character.
she stopped Doing english classes when the "CHLOEona" virus started,
her english still like her videos.
you can check her videos on youtube

Reactions: profun

kenji322

Dec 12, 2018
I respect your point to make male protagonist , But I still miss old Chloe's Journey .
Can u make it like Mix and match ? XD

I would like to see she can fulfill her cheerleader dream .

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
I respect your point to make male protagonist , But I still miss old Chloe's Journey .
Can u make it like Mix and match ? XD

I would like to see she can fulfill her cheerleader dream .
I think the Fake Family should be left as its own story. It's like Star Trek and Star Trek Discovery - same universe but different stories, characters and times with a little overlapping.
I would prefer an enhancement of Chloe's story in BTC. It does not feel like it's finished and that's not only because she did not fulfill her dream to become a full fledged cheerleader. There were enough open ends like the Red District, the dominating school girl, the Domina in the Red District, the weird 'dangerous' Pizza customer with her LOLI daughter, Pizza girl and the rocker clique, her cheerleading options, the built up of the public park. What is it always with the cellar where the orgy was would be interesting. More about Gingers obsession with Chloe etc. so many unanswered questions

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes