PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
When asking the developer about the update, I would rephrase it, when will the next update be "relesed". I believe they said new material is developed on a twenty day cycle, but do not hold that to me (at least not without a photo) Joke. Enjoy

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
When asking the developer about the update, I would rephrase it, when will the next update be "relesed". I believe they said new material is developed on a twenty day cycle, but do not hold that to me (at least not without a photo) Joke. Enjoy
I plan for 20 Animation circle
and i think I already got more than that ready...
butI forgot to do the Amy date scenes, and they were like the most important thing so...

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
More Tomboy, Hanna, Mom. All this work with Taylor and she falls for Batman, should have something where he reveals its him. So she fall head over heals and gets over the gay. No progress on the girl that drops the book, makes one wish he never picked it up.
Where is your funding page, I am looking on Patreon, Not sure which developer name to search. I will search for GDS see if you have something I can do a paypal on. Keep my super hero identity secret, I am not Norrin Radd! ha NVM I found you and did a start at 5 Somolians /mth. For you fans of Fake Family, find them on Patreon under GDS! Make it so, #1 Ah, looks like you have no content since Chloe releases on your Patreon. Well, at least it heads to GDS. Let me know if you have a better account's receivable to use.

Last edited:

TRMxFALCON

Nov 6, 2018
I plan for 20 Animation circle
and i think I already got more than that ready...
butI forgot to do the Amy date scenes, and they were like the most important thing so...
GDS

There is an error in the save routine which causes an error in the save file

Code:
G.attra[2="0.000000"
Should be
Code:
G.attra[2]="0.000000"
The array wont be recognised as array and the value cant be read or written ill guess

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
GDS

There is an error in the save routine which causes an error in the save file

Code:
G.attra[2="0.000000"
Should be
Code:
G.attra[2]="0.000000"
The array wont be recognised as array and the value cant be read or written ill guess
lol, i never noticed it thanks

but it seems its loading/saving right
TOP KEK
no need to close [#] anymore!!!!

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
That's a game XD
You get detention, you evade detention in the mens room, get into alter and run away, she pulls you to the side. As things progress you get more options depending on your responses. So you have to have slots in Bullies, tomboy, ...

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
i don't know how to trigger story event 17, event name is " hanna does have some daddy issues"
Go on a date with Hanna. When you're driving around town with her, go to the restaurant where Chloe works (somewhere in the top left or the center of the map). To trigger story event 17 you have to choose a specific dialogue option. I don't know exactly what it was, but you should first flirt with Chloe and then kiss Chloe, if I remember correctly. If you could provide some screenshots of the dialogue options, I could probably point the correct ones out.

Reactions: GDS

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Yeah, I flirted and kissed Chloe with Hanna present, based on previous seduction where she asks if he had f'd other girls. Knowing her kinks... you learn how to move towards a goal.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Does that Bella have a name or profile or something? I am asking for a friend
GDS deve stated due to the lack of positive response to Bella's photo inputs, she was no longer submitting photos, and that she was concentrating on writing story lines. I suggest you work via Deve GDS on their site or some of the responses in F95 saying how much you like her content, and carefully phrase what it is you wish her to respond to. Good luck, Buenos Suerte

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes