SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017

Fernandoegr

Jun 24, 2017
Hi can somebody give some hints regarding Pizza girl love her BF, B-team bet and death row achievments. Thx.
For the pizza girl, win the baloon game in fair, when her boyfriend tries to kick your ass, do NOT kick him in the balls, go to the ferris wheel and go to the alley, you will see pizza girl fucking her boyfriend.
For the B-team its when you are controling Chloe, its the option that says try to get Amy gangbanged, i dont remember the exact steps.
For the deathrow, during the week choose gym class and choose to follow the bully girlfriend.

Reactions: GDS and Johny Alfa

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
Amy and her sister are bae and i'll fight anyone trying to touch them, don't be surprised if some jocks end up dead on the news (in-game).

Reactions: GDS

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Amy and her sister are bae and i'll fight anyone trying to touch them, don't be surprised if some jocks end up dead on the news (in-game).
Then you shouldn't play Vacations or Back to Class, or you learn something about Kaoru, you don't want to know.... ^^

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Is android port coming?
Im trying, but it's not working
But maybe and only maybe. After I moved ALL STUFF from the Game to the data foldere and lower the resolution to 500p It may work on android again, so Dont expect it anytime soon

Batos

Mar 16, 2018
how can i unlock the new member from the dude? its bloked by "no one want to join" and i can only repeat the same all the time Y_Y

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
how can i unlock the new member from the dude? its bloked by "no one want to join" and i can only repeat the same all the time Y_Y
if you've already unlocked your fake sister to photoshoot with the dude, then there's nobody else who can join

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
how can unlock the fake sister photoshoot?
there's a walkthrough for the game which you should check out. in this case, the walkthrough says:
"Keep doing Chloe’s Quests until she ask for you to make Taylor take professional photos. Talk to the dude on Monday to start the quest to unlock the sex shoots, but you will need to have progressed enough with the dude quests to have 4 dude points to meet Taylor. After having unlocked the shoots, you can do them on any monday and friday with the dude"

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
there's a walkthrough for the game which you should check out. in this case, the walkthrough says:
"Keep doing Chloe’s Quests until she ask for you to make Taylor take professional photos. Talk to the dude on Monday to start the quest to unlock the sex shoots, but you will need to have progressed enough with the dude quests to have 4 dude points to meet Taylor. After having unlocked the shoots, you can do them on any monday and friday with the dude"
Sorry but I find the walkthrough very confusing at times. For example: " Unlock pizza girl as quick as possible " - ok. How? Where from? Is it an event? Is it triggered by something else ? Etc
I feel like there should be a clearer version of a Walkthrough somewhere out there... not hating on it or anything but they're more like vague hints rather than what's normally called a walkthrough in my opinion.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Sorry but I find the walkthrough very confusing at times. For example: " Unlock pizza girl as quick as possible " - ok. How? Where from? Is it an event? Is it triggered by something else ? Etc
I feel like there should be a clearer version of a Walkthrough somewhere out there... not hating on it or anything but they're more like vague hints rather than what's normally called a walkthrough in my opinion.
sure, the walkthrough isn't as step-by-step detailed like the conventional walkthroughs for more popular games, but, at this point, there isn't another walkthrough for v0.1. for the amy/kaoru content in v0.2 there's a great walkthrough by gnadudu though.

in general though, it's possible to get most scenes on your own and most people will then come asking around how to achieve the remaining scenes.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes