GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
So is this the update with the Kaylee and Mom content, or has that been delayed?
Also when do we get to plow fat Beth's fat ass?
not delay, that still planned as the "NEXT" real update.
its juts this one is a"SPECIAL" update

the updates will come out on F95 regardless, but if you want to fund GDS' escapades with hookers and alcohol, you should drop him a couple of bucks on his Patreon
no it will never go to F95, GIMME TREE FIDDY!

Last edited:

Brainy123

Apr 3, 2017
Hi everyone, got all scenes but stuck with the pizzagirl part on the roof, I only got the BJ and nothing more. How can I talk with her about cheating on her boyfriend. Thanks

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Hi everyone, got all scenes but stuck with the pizzagirl part on the roof, I only got the BJ and nothing more. How can I talk with her about cheating on her boyfriend. Thanks
try looking up her skirt. you accidentally leave your phone and come back to get it.

Reactions: GDS

Brainy123

Apr 3, 2017
try looking up her skirt. you accidentally leave your phone and come back to get it.
I already tried this many times, no more progress than BJ. looks like a bug for me. found also a non working button, when i talk to amy at school. If you press it you get throw back to school corridor. Hope next update will fix it. In worst case i take a savefile. thanks

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I already tried this many times, no more progress than BJ. looks like a bug for me. found also a non working button, when i talk to amy at school. If you press it you get throw back to school corridor. Hope next update will fix it. In worst case i take a savefile. thanks
pizza Girl is not bugged, but there are Some options that seens alike, before and after you interacted with her the first time every Friday.

IF you click on the right one or dont leave on the right time you wont be able to go back to fuck here that day

Measured

Mar 12, 2018
Please ref the NEW FULL Walkthrough located at....

Full Walkthrough - 17 Nov 2020

Hi all

Please find attached an editable Excel of ALL (mostly....): -
-- Achievements
-- Story
-- Bella Pictures
-- Amy Cheats

I collected this from MANY posts in this thread - THANK YOU to ALL the contributors :)

WOULD BE GREAT IF SOMEONE CAN HELP FILL IN THE GAPS… :)

My “challenges”: -
- ACHIEVEMENTS: -

6) The lollipop
— Can’t seem to progress here….
7) The angry bully's girlfriend is mean
— Can’t seem to progress here…..
88) Detention means punishment
SURELY PART OF GETTING CHLOE AND TRAVIS TO ATTEND DETENTION TOGETHER?
CHOOSE LEAST “SEXY” OPTION?
89) Punishment as reward I
SURELY PART OF GETTING CHLOE AND TRAVIS TO ATTEND DETENTION TOGETHER?
CHOOSE 2ND LEAST “SEXY” OPTION?
94) Taylor’s after gymnastics Training
REDUCE “THINK OF YOU AS A MAN” TO….?
95) Taylor’s after gymnastics Training
96) Taylor’s after gymnastics Training
97) Taylor’s after gymnastics Training
Do a Gym class to avoid..." (I think you must have done the bathroom path before) and choose "Make sure no one sees you going after her" (needs sneaking 35, so you may need to level those with quick heists on the weekends before...)
98) Taylor’s after gymnastics Training
Do a Gym class to avoid..." (I think you must have done the bathroom path before) and choose "Make sure no one sees you going after her" (needs sneaking 35, so you may need to level those with quick heists on the weekends before...)
99) Taylor’s after gymnastics Training

- STORY: -
38) Cuckolding is for bullies
— Link back to ACHIEVEMENTS 6 & 7?
50) Secret Hat ending
NOT ABLE TO BE COMPLETED AFTER THE FOLLOWING…..
During the introduction how to drive (I think on the first weekend) you got the option to steal a hat from GDS, if you do this until he got no hat's left you get this one…
55) Going Commando

- BELLA PICTURES: -
50) Where is this found? Screenshot?
51) Where is this found? Screenshot?
52) Where is this found? Screenshot?
53) Where is this found? Screenshot?
54) Where is this found? Screenshot?
56) In car leaving Fair - ask about eyes first - down back of car seat
BUG - NOT ABLE TO CLICK ON
57) Where is this found? Screenshot?
58) Where is this found? Screenshot?
59) Where is this found? Screenshot?
60) Where is this found? Screenshot?
62) Where is this found? Screenshot?
64) Unable to find, but….
Ferris wheel to left middle of Travis shoulder
Can't get back to this point after completing Amy.....
65) Where is this found? Screenshot?

Hope this helps others ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: SCP 001 and Ghostly

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
50) Secret Hat ending
NOT ABLE TO BE COMPLETED AFTER THE FOLLOWING…..
During the introduction how to drive (I think on the first weekend) you got the option to steal a hat from GDS, if you do this until he got no hat's left you get this one…
if you lost it, in the main menu Click on the GDS Avatar until it leaves, then load game file that missed the 50, and it will unlock it

Reactions: Measured

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
In Fake Family, who is that mystery crime girl? She should be spanked and more for all the dirty things she does.
Finally, a game that challenges the whole mentality of gayness. Get a blowjob from u know who, you must be guy.
Fuck you know who in the ass, you definitely must be gay. If a guy is doing it with a girl, how can that be gay?
Just is according to u know who and sadly probably about 25% of the stewpid adult world in real life agree.
Nice tact on the unique love affair of the bully and his tomboy. A definite leaner, but with politics nobody accuses him of being gay.
Love the whole section about crime in the city with underaged kids. Reminds me of my days teaching in urban schools.
I can tell you used some of my ideas posted earlier and put your own twists on them. Thanks.
Glad to see you Bella take charge and pretty much make your own game with your own vision.
That hard work deserves some free stuff from me. Now close your eyes and open up your.... Oh you dirty girl.
Better you open your eyes for your gift. Here is a real life story from me.
I was teaching high school and the whole football team showed up in my room. I asked them what it was about.
They told me they lost the football game and the coach went crazy, hitting them, demanding triple work outs, threatening to cut them
all from the team, and going to do nasty things to their private parts. I asked them why they came to my room to hide out from the coach.
They said because I am straight, trustworthy, and the best teacher in the school. I said ok but you got to tutor my students
with their work. The class went heavenly that day. Next day after school all the cheerleaders showed up in my classroom to thank me.
I asked why. They said because I saved their boyfriends balls from the coach who was obviously gay and upset the cheerleaders
had sex with the football players right before playing the game. I told them the coach is crazy and wrong. I too was an athlete
in my youth and by having sex before a big game, I did the best performance of my life. The captain said it's the same way with
my bo, so the coach must have it all wrong. Anyway, the cheerleaders took a vote and decided for all of them to personally thank me.
I got hugged and kissed by every cheerleader. I could have asked for more, but I was married at the time and a decent guy so I left it at that.
Needless to stay anytime I see a story involving a teacher and cheerleaders I remember that moment.
So now you know it's not only football players having ideas about cheerleaders. Bella, I will let you run with that.
It would be kinda cool to see the cheerleaders in your game meet up with the bully and the tomboy. 2 4 6 8 who is she gonna penetrate.
I think we can all safely say the educational system has gone to hell and when it cums to sports, nothing beats the old school way of doing things.
Is this English?

paqueteman

Aug 17, 2020
it's a heist, just go to the heist place

TL;DR

thanks! now i have a couple of new question
1 - how the fuck do i make a gb with Amy? (not only Chloe with the team)
2 - how can I increase the Amy corruption?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes