Vallcry

Aug 14, 2018
For the good ending,
I can get the two sisters to leave the party, I can get taylor to leave and tom and carrie as well.
But how do I get the dudes to leave the party? I have no clue there.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
For the good ending,
I can get the two sisters to leave the party, I can get taylor to leave and tom and carrie as well.
But how do I get the dudes to leave the party? I have no clue there.
You need to have unlocked Sexy Bunny and select it. Then talk to Otaku in the pink bunny suit (he'll be near the bottom of the screen and may be hard to spot) as Travis and choose 'Help them make friends'.

Reactions: Vallcry

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
yes i unlocked 10 scenes right click it to have it in game and no one is there expect the old ppl
If you select the icon for sexy bunny, The Pink Bunny Head appears at the fence on the bottom of screen. Click that for Otaku.

Edit: I saw it answered already. My bad.

Reactions: SCP 001

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Just curious if someone can tell me how to get Chloe to show up in Detention?
While playing as Travis talk with Chloe at school, choose to play as her. As Chloe go to the male bathroom. She will get detention. With Travis skip classes to get detention, too.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
How do you take control of/play as Chloe? I can't find the button or whatever for it...
While playing as Travis talk with Chloe at school when she's at the water fountain. The choice to click is at the upper right hand corner of the screen, as I recall.

Ioled

Jun 12, 2018
While playing as Travis talk with Chloe at school when she's at the water fountain. The choice to click is at the upper right hand corner of the screen, as I recall.
I'm not getting the option as far as i can tell (alternatively i'm blind and is somehow missing the button). Any story or other requirments that needs to be completed before you can do it?

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
i think part of halloween is bugged even with beers i cant convince carrie to drink with chloe it worked once then never again

Measured

Mar 12, 2018
Urrrrrghhhhhhh!!!!!

I have completed all the Achievements & Pics, as well as the Halloween update, but am still stuck with the following "Main STORY" tasks.....
55 - Going Commando
71 - Love them all
73 - The protective brother

What am I missing? :eek::oops::rolleyes::cry:

PS - if anyone wants help ref the Halloween update, just shout :cool:
PPS - also only on 6 Pumpkins (you only need 5 to complete though...), so if anyone has a list of where to find the rest of those.... :love:

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
Nice update but too quick.
P.S. U can get with nerds as many pumpkins as possible.
P.S.S. Did noone fix 55, 71 and 73 achievment in this update?

Reactions: Measured
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes