YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
Can smb give the save file with all possible achievments and story progress?
Coz the game resseted proggress for me.

Measured

Mar 12, 2018
How do you find your saves? Mac OS 10.11.6
just search for "fakefamily" on your mac and you'll find 4 save slots: FakeFamily-slot0.ini, -slot1.ini, -slot2.ini and -slot3.ini. slot0.ini is the autosave, the others are the manual save files. you can open the files with the text editor app on your mac. here's a good post with what kind of values you should edit, it's incredibly easy: https://f95zone.to/threads/chloe-18-fake-family-v0-2-gds.56142/page-3#post-3784087

Reactions: SCP 001

Televizi

Feb 8, 2018
5th pumpkin is under the goth guy when you convince the bunny boy and goth guy to talk to taylor and they get beat up

Reactions: Ryuko

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
Are the sex animations always in this weird slow motion like style or is it just me? All characters are young so wy are they fucking like some grandpas?

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
I've completed all of the Halloween tasks but one (where you stay to watch the slut - far right next to last row of the list of tasks). I get an error message that forces me to abort/close the game everytime I complete it. Is this an error everyone is getting?

of Create Event
for object obj_han_sexC02:

Memory allocation failed: Attempting to allocate 58060800 bytes
at gml_Script_SCR_create_frames
############################################################################################
gml_Script_SCR_create_frames (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_han_sexC02_Create_0
gml_Script_Create (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_cumcontrol_cum_Mouse_7

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
I've completed all of the Halloween tasks but one (where you stay to watch the slut - far right next to last row of the list of tasks). I get an error message that forces me to abort/close the game everytime I complete it. Is this an error everyone is getting?

of Create Event
for object obj_han_sexC02:

Memory allocation failed: Attempting to allocate 58060800 bytes
at gml_Script_SCR_create_frames
############################################################################################
gml_Script_SCR_create_frames (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_han_sexC02_Create_0
gml_Script_Create (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_cumcontrol_cum_Mouse_7
the dev mentioned that this error message is caused by low memory, either by you restarting the game a lot with F5 or because something else in your PC is using all your RAM/VRAM

Reactions: rdblev

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017

the dev mentioned that this error message is caused by low memory, either by you restarting the game a lot with F5 or because something else in your PC is using all your RAM/VRAM
yeap that one is from low memory,
but i think I blocked F5 so people stopped using it
if ALWAYS in the same place most I think that scene is Using too much memory and your pc dont have it, maybe

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
hi dev, what engine do you use to render animations and characters ?
GDS said it was an engine that was made by himself. Myth (GDS' play tester) also said that "while renpy is an easier engine for people to understand, it can be limiting for development and limits what we want to do in this game. while the custom engine is not perfect, it allows us to push boundaries of adult games by adding things like the car map."

Reactions: Kacper 1601
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes