Sexypeachgames

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
yes, every scene you played gets unlocked in the gallery for replay.
no i mean like a gallery unlock cheat. I've played this game years ago and really don't feel like spending hours to unlock the scenes I didn't see before

takxizis

Nov 17, 2017
no i mean like a gallery unlock cheat. I've played this game years ago and really don't feel like spending hours to unlock the scenes I didn't see before
Go to C:\User\@username@\AppData\Local\Project_6\
Open your save file with text editor and change values from 0 to 1. Only last set need to be changed but i generally don't bother and change all zeroes to 1.

At least that's what was for all other Chloe games. I remember however having problems with this game in particular so my suggestion might not work here

Reactions: Sexypeachgames

Sexypeachgames

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Go to C:\User\@username@\AppData\Local\Project_6\
Open your save file with text editor and change values from 0 to 1. Only last set need to be changed but i generally don't bother and change all zeroes to 1.

At least that's what was for all other Chloe games. I remember however having problems with this game in particular so my suggestion might not work here
Yeah unfortuntely that didn't seem to work. Thanks for trying though.

Edit: I did find this works https://f95zone.to/threads/chloe18-back-to-class-v39-gds.25759/post-2219005

Last edited:

sharing

Jun 11, 2018
Does this game have an HD version or any way to increase the resolution? I feel like it's a bit blurry :(

MaxNotDead

May 16, 2022
My friends, can you tell me games like Chloe? A simulator of life on behalf of the heroine girl. Surely there are such games.

metalgold

Jun 25, 2022
can anyone using the skip feature in the menu? it only works the first time when i turn it on, then it instantly reset to off

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
anyone know how to change clothes ???? everytime i use the wardrobe she just try it on and doesn't use the clothes

quentin234

Feb 21, 2023
a few problems i have been having
1) how to open the sex shop?
2) how to wear the pantyless schooldress bcs there is only try it out option and no wear option?
3) how to buy lingerie at the store, chloe straight up goes to thechanging room and cant do anything bcs ginger's friendship and horniness is zero?
4) the pc shop didnt open even after triggering the amy scene?

morpheus1987

Feb 13, 2021
so many people having the same problem.... HOW TO CHANGE dress... there are many achivements we cant unlock without "wear" pantyless (like at school with the director or the teacher...)
can soneone tell us?

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes