Excederus

Feb 2, 2018
GDS I don't know if it's a bug or not, but when reaching friendship 11 with Taylor only talking to her at the beach will raise the friendship more (at least before unlocking more options with her)

EDIT: Also I can't get friendship with Otaku at game night higher than 6 (Kaoru and Maurice are at 7 and I got the hints from them already)

Last edited:

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
GDS I don't know if it's a bug or not, but when reaching friendship 11 with Taylor only talking to her at the beach will raise the friendship more (at least before unlocking more options with her)
Q: is is a bug or a feature?
A: Yes

It was not supposed to happens, but so wasn't so many things...
I will give it a look

Excederus

Feb 2, 2018
Q: is is a bug or a feature?
A: Yes

It was not supposed to happens, but so wasn't so many things...
I will give it a look
There is also the sound of something blocking the levelup (like when you hit the Slut block) when doing the school talks with Taylor.
Also look the edit on my post above

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This here missy needs no messy fire hissy shenanigans ... her wits propel her to the stars;)!

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
No no no no no, not her wits! If we rely on that, then it's just a matter of some evil NPC saying "I know how you can get rid of your nickname", and next day we'll get Chloe with horrible pair of fake baloons bigger than her head. There must be some stronger force preventing that. Like the handsome dev, who would never allow something so bad to happen.

Apr 18, 2019
Seriously How many animations and renders has this game? All that has to be redone. Clearly Tree Fiddy (3.50$) is a funny response. But TBH I appreciate the idea a developer has with his/her game. I have to roll with my eyes when I read… confident… demands like this. But it is indeed a nice thing when developers listen to their backers here and there without betraying their original idea of their game, their vision of their game. But some demands are just too much to take it dead-seriously, I guess.
Hey MrDots, when do we get the option to have Melody with black skin and soul singer instead rock? I will pledge tree fiddy? That enough? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: capitanqueso

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Seriously How many animations and renders has this game? All that has to be redone. Clearly Tree Fiddy (3.50$) is a funny response. But TBH I appreciate the idea a developer has with his/her game. I have to roll with my eyes when I read… confident… demands like this. But it is indeed a nice thing when developers listen to their backers here and there without betraying their original idea of their game, their vision of their game. But some demands are just too much to take it dead-seriously, I guess.
Hey MrDots, when do we get the option to have Melody with black skin and soul singer instead rock? I will pledge tree fiddy? That enough? :ROFLMAO:
MrCunts is a cunt and make the worst game EVUR!

The latest Chloe have 164 animations,
So on animation alone are around 5700 renders

Plus all the non-sex, so BtC alone is over 9000 Render(that in only 5 month GDS =Best and HANDSOME Dev)

But I still need those Tree Fiddy, hooker are cheap and south america but I havea special taste for high Class hookers ,i only hang with the ones that are 15$ bucks or more

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes