Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Yes same for me, now i get every achievement in the game except this, is a bug, hope fixed in the next patch.
I put an old backup of my folder Project_6 , before all the beach part.
Start the game , phone call Taylor unlocked , gym wear from PC , out with Taylor ... need charm but the option is there without any action to unlock (or what is needed was done before).
So strange ... you start the game from beginning ?

bike.jpg bike2.jpg

Last edited:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Awsome work with taylor! In my humble opinion, Taylor should be initiated to the Red Light district.
Good idea. Or to the club, I'm sure there's fun to be had there whenever access is coded.
In general the game is getting close to the original, but the way it's designed and because of the poor save system, it is very repetitive and annoying. Hope that side can be improved as the general idea is good and Chloe looks better than ever in several scenes.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
is there a walkthrough somewhere ?
because i didn't discorvered a lot in the game yet i already feel like i'm running in circle
(for exemple, i already showed my three swimsuits do hanna numerous time each without unlocking anything, or the volley with carrie don't go further than with Chloe winning 1 on 1, it seem if i come back with another swimsuit it unlock something else, but it doesn't unlock any other scene because "someone could see us", even with a clear beach ...)

Aug 21, 2018
My computer crash and i had to play at the beginning.
how can we interact with the chineese girl at school !? As I recall, it was just in the school hallway, but that’s not possible. Did I forget to do something?

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
is there a walkthrough somewhere ?
because i didn't discorvered a lot in the game yet i already feel like i'm running in circle
(for exemple, i already showed my three swimsuits do hanna numerous time each without unlocking anything, or the volley with carrie don't go further than with Chloe winning 1 on 1, it seem if i come back with another swimsuit it unlock something else, but it doesn't unlock any other scene because "someone could see us", even with a clear beach ...)
there are 4 swimsuits,

Reactions: Elimael

Measured

Mar 12, 2018
there are 4 swimsuits,
Actually, there are 5 (FIVE) swimsuits - all the hints you need are posted earlier in this thread....
One Piece - Chloe starts with it
Sexy - Chloe starts with it
Surfer - After Playing with Amy on the sea it unlocks on the PC (PC store unlocks w/Camgirl job)
Slutty bikini aka String - Can be bought on Red district store
Yacht bikini - Hanna will only talk about Chloe's bikini after seeing all of her bikinis, Hanna asked for Chloe to change it, will be on the PC (PC store unlocks w/Camgirl job)

With thanks to "someone" who posted the above elsewhere ;-)

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Just realised that I corrected GDS!!!! Not often you get to correct the Game Developer themself!!!! :oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now.... About that v0.34 update for Mac.... :sneaky::unsure::love::LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: GDS

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
How were your holidays?
Holydays? dude we are in july!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Just realised that I corrected GDS!!!! Not often you get to correct the Game Developer themself!!!! :oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now.... About that v0.34 update for Mac.... :sneaky::unsure::love::LOL:
It's just the dev is too lazy and forget things, there where 7 swimsuits but that handsome Dev forgot to put them all on the game

When the 0.34 mac version comes out?
It's out for patrons,
give that handsome dev some 'tree fidy'
or get me out of the banhammer and I will give it you for free: https://f95zone.to/threads/unban-gds-from-discord.34006/

Last edited:

DrBC

Sep 11, 2018
i think im stuck with tayler on level two. ive got corruption over 70, but the choices to fuck all of the basketballers are gone? must i have a special think to get that bubble back? thx for help

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
Surfer - After Playing with Amy on the sea it unlocks on the PC (PC store unlocks w/Camgirl job)
how do i play with amy ? (it's the girl in my class i can't speak to right ? it said i need to talk to her in the hall, but i don't have the option to, what do i need to do ?)

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Well the only other one that is interesting is Kaoru and she looks like she could be one of Chloe's school friends anyway.
She is 32yo

I liked all girls but Julie I just put her to test her render because I dint remember how she looked

she was the only One That didnt have a Story ready

1564313290373.png

Measured

Mar 12, 2018
how do i play with amy ? (it's the girl in my class i can't speak to right ? it said i need to talk to her in the hall, but i don't have the option to, what do i need to do ?)
If I remember correctly, you need to increase corruption of Amy and friendship with Amy to get further
Bit of a grind, but just make a point of talking to her in the hall as well as in class every day at school....
What are your Amy friendship & corruption levels now?

EDIT: -
Found this in an earlier thread...
- A slut in the making: -
Talk to Amy until you can start to corrupt her - then it needs 25 corruption to meet her in the bathroom to gain the last pieces of corruption
Scene triggers by talking to her in the bathroom with 25 corruption - also needs 15 friendship

NOTE - you need to complete the above for the Amy beach scenes....
- Amy's First Touch
- Amy's First Fingers

Hope that helps ;)

Last edited:

Demora

Nov 10, 2017
I just wanted to say, Thank you for such a awesome series of games! If i was in a more financially stable situation, i would defiantly be a patron. Where did you get the idea for the games?

Reactions: GDS

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I just wanted to say, Thank you for such a awesome series of games! If i was in a more financially stable situation, i would defiantly be a patron. Where did you get the idea for the games?
gimme tree fidy

IDk mate, Some part are just things I find hot,
But other parts are written by Bella, she have a video somewhere saying how she gets her idea.

[Edit] found the video:

Reactions: Demora
4.40 star(s) 17 Votes