Gumarijus

Dec 3, 2017
gimme tree fidy

IDk mate, Some part are just things I find hot,
But other parts are written by Bella, she have a video somewhere saying how she gets her idea.

[Edit] found the video:
Thank you for introducing us this amazing young lady I wish her best of luck in her life :love:

Reactions: GDS

DrBC

Sep 11, 2018
i think im stuck with taylor on level two.
ive got corruption over 70, but the choices to fuck all of the basketballers are gone?
must i have a special think to get that bubble back? thx for help

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
If I remember correctly, you need to increase corruption of Amy and friendship with Amy to get further
Bit of a grind, but just make a point of talking to her in the hall as well as in class every day at school....
What are your Amy friendship & corruption levels now?

EDIT: -
Found this in an earlier thread...
- A slut in the making: -
Talk to Amy until you can start to corrupt her - then it needs 25 corruption to meet her in the bathroom to gain the last pieces of corruption
Scene triggers by talking to her in the bathroom with 25 corruption - also needs 15 friendship

NOTE - you need to complete the above for the Amy beach scenes....
- Amy's First Touch
- Amy's First Fingers

Hope that helps ;)

the fact is, i don't have the option to talk to her, the only one time where i can click on her, it's in class and i'm told to speak to her in the hall, but there's no button to click on her in the hall

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
the fact is, i don't have the option to talk to her, the only one time where i can click on her, it's in class and i'm told to speak to her in the hall, but there's no button to click on her in the hall
she will stop showing in the hall when chloe ask her to meet on the bathroom

Reactions: Canto Forte

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
she will stop showing in the hall when chloe ask her to meet on the bathroom
the fact is i can't talk to her, i don't have the button to interact with her i can't click on her in the hall, i only can click on her during class, but then i'm said to talk to her in the hall, is there an event i need to trigger or my game is bugged ?

btw, how can i go to school without panties ?

Measured

Mar 12, 2018
the fact is i can't talk to her, i don't have the button to interact with her i can't click on her in the hall, i only can click on her during class, but then i'm said to talk to her in the hall, is there an event i need to trigger or my game is bugged ?

btw, how can i go to school without panties ?
Hi yozara - I think it might be to do with progressing other areas of the game with other characters - I am sure it is not a bug, but can't remember what I did to get to that stage (Are you playing on Win or Mac - I am playing the Mac version....)

Ref school / panties - easiest is to take a bath in the am (Mon to Fri), and then take a shower - you then get (randomly?) given the option of applying make-up or not

If you can choose that option, you will "forget to wear panties", and arrive at school late....

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
i'm playing on Win

but for the panties, i get the bath, but not the shower, i still can apply make-up but i don't forget my panties at home
edit : nevermind, i found that one, just wasn't picking the good option, i misread your comment

Last edited:

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
you guys still on V34?
too bad =/

Changelog:
-Achievements Can now be seen in the game menu (you still can only replay the scenes on the main menu)
[*]-clicking on a Locked Achievement will show hints on WHERE to find that scene, (it will not go into details since not everyone can see the walk-thought)
[*]-In game menu RE-done , the menu now looks better and cooler and easier to find stuff
[*]-Done/max markers for achievements in several place so you can keep track of stuff easily
[*]-Multiple Save/load slots
[*]–Wardrobe where you can see her 20 clothes so far, a small scene for each an get a Temporary bonus
[*]-Added item to buy at the beach
[*]-taking a consumable item will Overheal Chloe’s energy(that energy is lost if not used that same day)
[*]-Now Chloe can Get bonus to her stats that lasts one day, so you can avoid grinding(each bonus can be taken once a week and Chloe can only take one a day)
[*]-Now Chloe’s Slut level will give a bonus to when Chloe’s get exhibitionism . + ,1 per Slut-level when she get to 1.0 she gets a extra point
[*]-fixed wrong animation on level-up when you fast click a scene -Chloe will get more exhibitionism when her Slut is high
[*]-fixed a lot of crashed on windows when you saw too much sex in a single day with low RAM
[*]-fixed The bug where if you clicked too fast you could do thing without using energy
[*]-Fixed The voice of bella saying ‘HEEEY’ On the intro menu
[*]-fixed Bug where a new slut point will not add while the old one animations still on screen (fast clicking for the win)
[*]-fixed bug that if you skipped to much some stats would not add and make the game harder-longer-

Excederus

Feb 2, 2018
is there a walkthrough somewhere ?
because i didn't discorvered a lot in the game yet i already feel like i'm running in circle
(for exemple, i already showed my three swimsuits do hanna numerous time each without unlocking anything, or the volley with carrie don't go further than with Chloe winning 1 on 1, it seem if i come back with another swimsuit it unlock something else, but it doesn't unlock any other scene because "someone could see us", even with a clear beach ...)
I'm working on a walkthrough/guide, but it will take some time, cause I'm currently playing a different game lol
I'm also not that far into the game already that I could say it would be worth to post what I got right now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Chloe Back To Class Update 3

Taylor Update

What's new?

On the update:

-Achievements Can now be seen in the game menu (you still can only replay the scenes on the main menu
-clicking on a Locked Achievement will show hints on WHERE to find that scene, (it will not go into details since not everyone can see the walk-thought)
-In game menu RE-done , the menu now looks better and cooler and easier to find stuff
-Done/max markers for achievements in several place so you can keep track of stuff easily
-Multiple Save/load slots
-Wardrobe where you can see her 20 clothes so far, a small scene for each an get a Temporary bonus
-Added item to buy at the beach
-taking a consumable item will Overheal Chloe's energy(that energy is lost if not used that same day)
-Now Chloe can Get bonus to her stats that lasts one day, so you can avoid grinding(each bonus can be taken once a week and Chloe can only take one a day)
-Now Chloe's Slut level will give a bonus to when Chloe's get exhibitionism . + ,1 per Slut-level when she get to 1.0 she gets a extra point
-fixed wrong animation on level-up when you fast click a scene -Chloe will get more exhibitionism when her Slut is high
-fixed a lot of crashed on windows when you saw too much sex in a single day with low RAM
-fixed The bug where if you clicked too fast you could do thing without using energy
-Fixed The voice of bella saying 'HEEEY' On the intro menu
-fixed Bug where a new slut point will not add while the old one animations still on screen (fast clicking for the win)
-fixed bug that if you skipped to much some stats would not add and make the game harder-longer-grinder

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
Chloe Back To Class Update 3

Taylor Update

What's new?

On the update:

-Achievements Can now be seen in the game
menu (you still can only replay the scenes on the main menu
-clicking on a Locked Achievement will show hints on WHERE to find that scene, (it will not go into details since not everyone can see the walk-thought)
-In game menu RE-done , the menu now looks better and cooler and easier to find stuff
-Done/max markers for achievements in several place so you can keep track of stuff easily
-Multiple Save/load slots
-Wardrobe where you can see her 20 clothes so far, a small scene for each an get a Temporary bonus
-Added item to buy at the beach
-taking a consumable item will Overheal Chloe's energy(that energy is lost if not used that same day)
-Now Chloe can Get bonus to her stats that lasts one day, so you can avoid grinding(each bonus can be taken once a week and Chloe can only take one a day)
-Now Chloe's Slut level will give a bonus to when Chloe's get exhibitionism . + ,1 per Slut-level when she get to 1.0 she gets a extra point
-fixed wrong animation on level-up when you fast click a scene -Chloe will get more exhibitionism when her Slut is high
-fixed a lot of crashed on windows when you saw too much sex in a single day with low RAM
-fixed The bug where if you clicked too fast you could do thing without using energy
-Fixed The voice of bella saying 'HEEEY' On the intro menu
-fixed Bug where a new slut point will not add while the old one animations still on screen (fast clicking for the win)
-fixed bug that if you skipped to much some stats would not add and make the game harder-longer-grinder
Another update?! I have not even started V22! GDS is a terrible developer. He literally pulls decent people away from work! :(

Last edited:

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
Another update?! I have not even started V22! GDS is a terrible developer. He literally pulls decent people away from work! :(
Wait, I'm lost. I downloaded the update from GDS website on July 19. This was a public release about beach events (V22). How is this possible if the third part has just appeared yesterday?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Quality of Life improvements over the 34th version...
This 34th version ... now ... it has some content plus from 22nd:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes