Yan121

Sep 29, 2017
I'll give you guys a helping hand for those who had problems with building up friendship with Taylor etc. and little more about stats in game. It's compatible with v22 only ;)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Carrie is hot.I like me some nerdy girls...but the whole incest thing is vile.
Have you met GDS? No?
Let me tell you a well-known secret- GDS won't change his mind. In fact, the more you poke at him, the more he'll include the content you don't want. And speaking of content, props to GDS for doing the compression on his game now. (y)

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Just an opinion sparked by the person above asking for more of Carrie and Tom.More Carrie I'd like...but the whole incest thing is repugnant to me and I'd imagine others as well.If that's your thing whatever, I'm not judging here,just adding my opinion on the idea of Carrie and Tom.

kiren04

Mar 18, 2019
i would prefer in next update more amy,ginger,hanna and pizza girl.poor pizza girl only meet at beach.she should have more fun with chloe in school like old time.

Reactions: Darklord1234

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Since people are weighing in, I'll say that the incest is great, and I'm hoping the yacht storyline develops along the lines I'm imagining.

Reactions: Carnagie

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Have you met GDS? No?
Let me tell you a well-known secret- GDS won't change his mind. In fact, the more you poke at him, the more he'll include the content you don't want. And speaking of content, props to GDS for doing the compression on his game now. (y)
1- GDS is the most handsome and awesome Dev out there
2- The Patrons vote for who they want to see more of, if it was for me I'd make a game with only Lolis to piss off the staff here

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
1- GDS is the most handsome and awesome Dev out there
2- The Patrons vote for who they want to see more of, if it was for me I'd make a game with only Lolis to piss off the staff here
The second is an excelent objective. I'd patreon you again just to vote for that.

Reactions: Darklord1234

Goodwytch

Jan 16, 2019
I think that you just click the text pages and don't read it at all, all guidelines are there. When she talk about that she won't do anything when boys are around, or when she talks that she wants to talk/do something with boys, but daddy said...
First of all get rid of boys, then it would be easy and read text.
Thanks! I appreciate the tip. That worked for me :)

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
New update, nice! It’ been a while since I played this game. I really like Plankie, she is such an eager beaver.

Reactions: L7Bear
4.40 star(s) 17 Votes