Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Can we have an updated Mac version of the game? Why is the Mac version so far behind?

michi04

May 14, 2018
what a shame. Unfortunately, I can not play anymore since it is the new chloe18. keep being thrown out of the game, even under the new operating system. Everything went smoothly with the old chloe.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is all that bashing inside a single exe file ... guess that's what crunching means to some devs ... it just puts tartarus down on the systems;)

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Okay I've bought the gym wear but where is the gym?

Also I still cant buy the new bikini and I've done several of the other beach scenes.

Any help with these please?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Thanks but I don't have the option to call Taylor on the phone, is there a specific day for that?
I installed the new version but I had completed the old ... and it unlocked the first time I open the game.
So sorry I don't know the requirements for that.
Every day you can call her.

Reactions: Canto Forte

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
I installed the new version but I had completed the old ... and it unlocked the first time I open the game.
So sorry I don't know the requirements for that.
Every day you can call her.
Okay thanks, maybe I haven't done everything with her yet and that needs to be done before it will unlock?

Right now the only options I have is to call Annie or no one at all.

Reactions: Tacito

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Okay thanks, maybe I haven't done everything with her yet and that needs to be done before it will unlock?
Right now the only options I have is to call Annie or no one at all.
I can only show you that the option exists
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Probably you have to continue the game and unlock something other

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
I can only show you that the option exists
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Probably you have to continue the game and unlock something other
Yeah I finally got that to unlock once I got Taylor corruption at 70 which is strange cause I had already did that before.

Anyway I followed the walk through and got the first scene with Amy in the change room but I still don't have an option to buy any other bikinis online, not even the "Surfer" one so it seems there may be a bug with that.

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes