jnp271

Mar 5, 2018
Maybe you should go complain on the top games list
there are a few that only add 3/scene every 4/5months.

Anyways, I just started cheeking the text file, and start a closed beta y-day, so 70 new scenes + a fuckton of stuff
Hi GDS, i don't think it was an attack against. With you having a more regular release scheduled it makes a big gap between updates more noticeable. So doing a large update and a bit of a game overhaul meant a longer wait for the next update would be normal. Now add a delay because of everything going on in the world right now any delay is perfectly understandable.
That been said you have a website people can check out with a link on the first page with updates there. it would be nice probably hard to do if the release date and thread update here could have the a website update date too. Which people could check out.
Have a good day, hope the closed beta goes OK.

Reactions: malucobee

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Doesn't seem to be working, the OP hasn't been updated since 2019, just saying, a game that hasn't been updated after 3 or 4 months ought come at least with a warning, no matter what the dev may or not may say
That depends what we think it's meant to be working for. It's not a system to encourage devs to release more/faster content. It's a thread-tagging system on a piracy forum, that's all.

wotano

Jul 27, 2017

Anyways, I just started cheeking the text file, and start a closed beta y-day, so 70 new scenes + a fuckton of stuff
don't take notice of those guys like him , most of us waiting patiently , and we are ok with that, because NONE OF US KNOW HOW TO DO A GAME THAT GOOD , keep up the good job, you're great .

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
hello, I have some kind of misunderstanding with the walkthrough : most of the achievement need me to be on quest 4 but I didn't find any info about quest 4, someone can help me ?

Reactions: GDS

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
You are right. My "complain" is not intended to be directed to the devs, they can take all the time of the world if needed to deliver their products. I'm sure you have a huge responsability with your patreons and fans with intent of delivering a mayor quality product and extensive content. And I realy apreciate it by the way
My suggestion was intended for the tagging system so we don't have to read through random pages of the post looking for the next update date, it will also stop all the negative nagging, whining and asking about next release date, maybe a simple "Delayed" tag would do the trick
My intentions were merely to try to make a more fluid, easy to follow, forum.
Keep in mind that we follow dozens of games and we have to look every post one by one to see if they have been updated or not, and in top of that we receive a notification for every jack@ss asking about if the game was udated or not. My apologies for the case, if necessary.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
hello, I have some kind of misunderstanding with the walkthrough : most of the achievement need me to be on quest 4 but I didn't find any info about quest 4, someone can help me ?
hover your mouse on the green/gray/red squares on the stats menu

Reactions: wotano

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
yeah and ? how do I know I've reached the point to do theses achievements ? i have 2 green, 2 red and the rest is grey

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
yeah and ? how do I know I've reached the point to do theses achievements ? i have 2 green, 2 red and the rest is grey
so you are on quest 2 and have 2 more to go
by hovering the mouse there it will tell you what to do

Reactions: wotano

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I check this thread every day. Realized I am more excited for this release than the AAA games released this year. Any way I can donate without patreon? You have earned my fifty bucks.
thanks for your suport mate,
but sadly me and Bella live in a shit-hole Country so the only one to support us for now is on Patreon.

and on side noet I will be putting a timer tomorrow
-the game is finished
-the beta tester finished it without a single crash
-only minor stuff to add now
-Bella wanted a self insert so I also need to do that

User312

Apr 19, 2018
Well the timer is out so it will be only 9! days till release...
Is everybody as hyped as I am for this new update?

User312

Apr 19, 2018
DUDEEE how did you posted the update before me?

It's simple...
Just be at the right place at the right time :p
I just saw a few minutes before my post that you said you would post it that day and then I went and looked if it was already up and voila it was so I just came to this thread and posted the good news:cool:
If you want to be the first to post about it, you need to be faster about it;)

lolia

Nov 4, 2019
I'm really impressed by this game and the work and love you put on it, there is a lot a games in this website but this one is very addictive, can't wait to see what you'll bring for the future. Quick question should we start a new game with the new update to see all the new content ?

Reactions: GDS
4.40 star(s) 17 Votes