Jim Beam

Aug 13, 2016
I have an ACER Nitro 5 (AN517-51-76CG) with windows 10 and have no other game or program with such problems as with chloe18

can someone give me the related files that belong in project6 would be very nice.
Thank you very much.
Sounds like a problem with your users profile. Try making a new windows user and running it from there. I'd make it at least an administrator user if possible.

Reactions: capitanqueso

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
yes, you're right! for anyone wondering, you can find it here:

it's a spin-off from chloe18 and seems to be the new update, where you'll be playing as a male.

preview images are here:
Untitled-1.jpg

Reactions: wotano and kenji322

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
it aint arial, the colored one is made by me on photoshop, the white is:
View attachment 719229
The public railway company in my country is named 'Deutsche Bahn' oder short 'DB', but I never know that she has is own writing font. That's funny.
Bonus Fact: in Germany you can not only use ICE to cool your drinks but also to fast travel to another city or country via ICE (Inter City Express).

• Haha
Reactions: Baemz and User312

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
it aint arial, the colored one is made by me on photoshop, the white is:
View attachment 719229
I prefer it to the old font, which was tough to read, but:
unreadable.jpg

I don't know if it's possible to do a double-stroke, white in black? That would probably make the text readable against all backgrounds, even if it's probably a little bit ugly. Dunno how you'd do it, either, but this is kind of a problem.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I prefer it to the old font, which was tough to read, but:
View attachment 719236

I don't know if it's possible to do a double-stroke, white in black? That would probably make the text readable against all backgrounds, even if it's probably a little bit ugly. Dunno how you'd do it, either, but this is kind of a problem.
that main font is very easy to edit, since i just need to aply changes at a .PSD file, if i get complains at Patreon I will change it

Reactions: Pantisocrat

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Just to clarify:

-You will play a MALE, picking up the story from where BackToClass left

-I'ts a full game already almost as big BackToClass

-This will only last for one more update THEN YOU GO BACK PLAYING AS CHLOE ( unless people vote for more updates or play with them both at same time)

-You will Be able to keep playing BackToCLass after this update is finished

-I did this because:

• Back to Class Was already too big and some People was unable to play it so it needed a part 2
  • I wanted to try new things, like the fully animated girl while you talk to then, more freadom and a buch of other new thing tht wasnt posible on the old Back to Class BUT WILL BE ON THE NEXT ONE
  • Bella wanted to try to write a male MC for once
Its a full game, with all the characters you know, picking the stop from Chloe18 back to class, and BackToClass will still be updated.

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes