LucT

Sep 20, 2017
i need help with fake family because i'm stuck, i can't talk to Amy, shyness is lock at 98 , and how i can unlock kiss teacher ass?
i found all achievement
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i miss story n° 17, 21, and miss bella's photo n° 25, 33, 37, 39, 48

Last edited:

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I didn't know that
how to perform a cam-show
click on the cam site a few times,

i need help with fake family because i'm stuck, i can't talk to Amy, shyness is lock at 98 , and how i can unlock kiss teacher ass?
people the right way 2 [/SPOILER] i miss story n° 17, 21, and miss bella's photo n° 25, 33, 37, 39, 48
try to ask on the Fake family thread, mate

Reactions: capitanqueso

evetoyou

Jun 7, 2020
So if I understood right from reading previous pages, storyline-wise, it's done at the point of doing "The stolen bike"? there's no "You've finished the story!" kind of thing?

Good stuff, though. Will check out Fake Family and then the earlier ones!

Reactions: capitanqueso

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
I would like if there would be more content for the Chloe BTC story. Fake Family is a complete new story with a new male MC where Chloe is just a supporting actor. The only thing common is the same school and some of the same actors. The environment and story of BTC would give enough room for more content, continueing the story, like the working of working of Chloe in redlight area/BDSM Content or Pizza Girl and the Rocker or the 'dangerous' pizza customer with the 'baby girl'. Much potential that is left out.

Reactions: JuniorAT

Yan121

Sep 29, 2017
How to get the first DVD?

Otaku says nothing and nothing appears at the kiosk
She really is 32 years old
• Befriend Kaoru after Playing RPG until Chloe asked her age
• Asks about kaoru Age to Maurice, (needs 10 friendship)
• Asks Otaku About Idols, (needs 10 friendship)
• Keep going to the Newspaper stand and asking about the idol untill chloe can buy a DVD
• Go home with the DVD(living room), then go back to buy a DVD player
• Watch the DVD

1903_atm

Nov 4, 2017
• Keep going to the Newspaper stand and asking about the idol untill chloe can buy a DVD
• Watch the DVD
Thanks mate

sirseatbelt

Jul 9, 2019
Hi friends,

I have Chloe's dance at 50, maxed all the stats, slut at maximum, etc etc. But I can't trigger events with Taylor. I talk to her in the gym with or without the basketball team present and her friendship/corruption values don't change. Is there a prerequisite scene or some other trigger I'm missing?

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hi friends,

I have Chloe's dance at 50, maxed all the stats, slut at maximum, etc etc. But I can't trigger events with Taylor. I talk to her in the gym with or without the basketball team present and her friendship/corruption values don't change. Is there a prerequisite scene or some other trigger I'm missing?
I dont remeber much but
1- some scenewith them ALONE in the gym
2- she seens chloe fucking the team in the shower
2- some scene with them ALONE in the shower

Sep 8, 2020
My relationship with Ginger is stuck at 0/0 and I don't know how to increase that can someone help me? [edit: Read previous messages about where to access the computer shop and got the workout gear]

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2020
My Smart level is stuck at 5 stars but it plays the sound like something went up 1 level when I study is there a way to fix this?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
• Watch the DVD
the pdf that you have posted is Chloe Vacation walkthrough but the title shows "Chloe18 Back to class"
this walkthroug is useless for this game

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
the pdf that you have posted is Chloe Vacation walkthrough but the title shows "Chloe18 Back to class"
this walkthroug is useless for this game
Not useless, pretty much all the events in the basement with the "geeks" are from Chloe's vacations, chloe's back to class is kinda like an "All In One" if you like, it merges Chloe's camgirl too

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Not useless, pretty much all the events in the basement with the "geeks" are from Chloe's vacations, chloe's back to class is kinda like an "All In One" if you like, it merges Chloe's camgirl too
I know Chloe18 vacation
Only Road Trip: and RPG are similar... but in Back to Class there are more scenes in the RoadTrip...

the way to get the DVDs is a little bit different too

All the other scenes described in the file that you have renamed as "Back to Class" walkthrough are USELESS

But the real question is: why you have renamed as "Chloe18 Back to Class walkthrough" when that walkthrough is NOT for this game?

there are only 2 or 3 paths that are same or similar.. but the rest of the paths?

Last edited:
Reactions: GDS
4.40 star(s) 17 Votes