Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I thought in an earlier version or maybe with a mod, it was possible to eat something and if the energy goes over the normal energy rate, it still can be spent. Is there an option for it or maybe just a delusion?

(I know there is unlimited energy with a mod possible, but that would be little to much.)

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
....how to make her wear the panty-less school uniform for the principal quest? ah i see the answer above...so shower thing-.-

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
go take a bath on a weekday and hurry up.
i think i did that once...there was either principal or some teacher dialogue when i entered school...but nothing else happened...what are other conditions? like,dunno, misbehaving in 2 classes prior to that (days before)?

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
k what to do with a redhead pantyflasher gial in the bar.... i mean i relied on walkthrough and got first two or so achievements (still have to click alot to make guys interactive, they just refuse to buy me a beer and talk to me )....but i cannot choose sneak drukenly for the next achievement ... caz when i get full bearglass count of alcoholization - i pass out and have a ganbang outside...

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Trying to corrupt Taylor I never get the option to talk about boys, Chloe keeps saying that she can't talk about boys with them present - when they are actually already gone. Is it a bug?

clebann

Aug 2, 2020
Trying to corrupt Taylor I never get the option to talk about boys, Chloe keeps saying that she can't talk about boys with them present - when they are actually already gone. Is it a bug?
You're misreading it. She can't talk about boys WITHOUT them there. You have to talk to Taylor before talking to the boys.

• Haha
Reactions: ray3dave
4.40 star(s) 17 Votes