tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Ok How to find or get Bike ride!!! already did Yoga and run multipal time. What is the trick to get it.

Digibeta

Dec 16, 2020
OK that one seems to have slipped by me also, any clues to where to find 2 for 1 I guess I got lost some where and now in endless loop
(after “Mister Policeman”) Go to glory hole give 10 blowjobs and choose not to let them finish(can be done on multiple days) talk to nath in alley she will criticise you for not letting them finish and try to negotiate.

Mister Policeman:
go to glory hole give 10 blowjobs and choose not to let them finish(can be done on multiple days) talk to nath in alley she will criticise you for not letting them finish and agree to do something to make up for it

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Kool thanks I did miss that part.
I am sure there are a lot that I have missed.

Keenan69

Oct 20, 2018
Abandoned? Why is this marked completed?
This game wasn't abandoned however the Developer focused on a different project, fake family, like he did with pretty much every Chloe18 game, meaning that development for this game is finished but he'll likely recycle the scenes again for whatever project comes after fake family.
Oh and the newest update on fake family was on the 6th of january and if you're interested his new game also recycles characters and scenes from Chloe18 including the option to play as chloe

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Abandoned? Why is this marked completed?
The games are of a good quality, but the dev did not finish them. He marks them completed with many plots still open and start a new game that includes characters of the old game and new plots, but does not finish or solve the old plots. In my opinion they are abondoned.
Chloe18, Chloe18 Vacation and Chloe18 Back to Class work mostly together, but plots between the three games are still left open. And other game snippets like Chloe18 Camgirl, Hannah's Boat Trip and Chloe18 Fake Family are just in the same universe but are mostly independent and just include characters of Chloe18. Chloe18 Camgirl got Chloe as the MC but is just a different type of game and Hannh's Boattrip & FakeFamily have new MC's.

Darein

Feb 1, 2020
When I try to load my save I get this message :

of Draw Event
for object obj_stats_load:

local variable WEEK(100002, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_stats_load_Draw_64
###############################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_stats_load_Draw_64 (line -1)

I try to reinstall the game and its still does the same, any idea to fix it ?

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes