sometimes the text runs automatically
sometimes I have to click everything
sometimes you can adjust the automatic text speed
sometimes the slider is missing

is there any way to fix that
Thanks for your help

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
I'm stuck with "two for the price of one" right now already tried 2 times and it doesn't go any further, I'm supposed to negotiate, but it doesn't work 've heard the slut not work either ...

*** try to negotiate and "slut" ask for more money --> is the solution

hmmm but why that doesn't work for me with the control no knowledge in the first part great in the guessing game here click 100 times or right-click or let go, switch that is that about yourself around the or around the normal sliding bar belongs in the setting and that is also the setting for every day, for whatever reason ..

Last edited:

rnn19631

Jan 6, 2018
Is there an ending? I've got all the achievements but the bar next to the Fame stars is on 4 and says "work out with Taylor and make everyone see what a slut she is"

Reactions: StyleHG

ZaphodB

Dec 9, 2017
Is it possible to get any friend points with Hanna? If it isn't how about letting us know that. Every lesson I'd be texting Hanna and the friendship said it increased a little but the stats stay on 0. Even after visiting her yacht it's still zero. If Hanna's friendship serves no purpose then why list it and if the texting option does nothing than why have it. Even saying Hanna can become friends in a future update would at least save wasting time.
Same issue with Carrie in class. Only the Amy option is worth it unless you want detention points.
I love the Chloe games but this one appears to be missing a lot.

CeeJay2265

Feb 14, 2021
There is plenty of plot with Hanna on the beach. It's Taylor you're texting in class: and yes, though her plotline doesn't finish in the current version of the game, there's plenty of stuff to do with her.

Reactions: ZaphodB and GDS

ZaphodB

Dec 9, 2017
There is plenty of plot with Hanna on the beach. It's Taylor you're texting in class: and yes, though her plotline doesn't finish in the current version of the game, there's plenty of stuff to do with her.
All this time I thought it was Hanna. I guess Taylor does make more sense. After the right bikini I can see how to make friends. Thanks.

ZaphodB

Dec 9, 2017
when the next update?
Wish I knew. When does Chloe get to corrupt Diane? I'd like to see how Diane would get into the club. Maybe Chloe could persuade the doorman or ask for the mother's help to distract him. I don't see her taking Diane to play D&D. Could reopen the massage parlour and get Diane to sweep floors/clean up and accidentally leave doors open.

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes