Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Wish I knew. When does Chloe get to corrupt Diane? I'd like to see how Diane would get into the club. Maybe Chloe could persuade the doorman or ask for the mother's help to distract him. I don't see her taking Diane to play D&D. Could reopen the massage parlour and get Diane to sweep floors/clean up and accidentally leave doors open.
That's the thing, though. Continuity between BTC and FF is a little bit... off. Here's Diane in BTC, where, as you can see, her mother is Taylor's mother in FF:
diane BTC.jpg

Clearly, something has to change there. And here's Diane in FF, where obviously, something has changed about her in the meantime:

diane FF.jpg

Based on things GDS has said (either here or in the FF thread, don't remember) I suspect that Diane may have originally been meant to be Kayleigh?

But either way, I wouldn't hold my breath for a BTC update. I think it's going to be Fake Family going forward, wish it were otherwise, but what can you do.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Wish I knew. When does Chloe get to corrupt Diane? I'd like to see how Diane would get into the club. Maybe Chloe could persuade the doorman or ask for the mother's help to distract him. I don't see her taking Diane to play D&D. Could reopen the massage parlour and get Diane to sweep floors/clean up and accidentally leave doors open.
you are right.. there are a lot of path that can be continued... including the path with Annie and Taylor...

Never is not possible... the game is not complete as you can see on the head of this thread
GDS also said that... if I remember well.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
you are right.. there are a lot of path that can be continued... including the path with Annie and Taylor...

Never is not possible... the game is not complete as you can see on the head of this thread
GDS also said that... if I remember well.
back to class is finished,
this game will continue in the next update of fake family:
Screen_403.png
That's the thing, though. Continuity between BTC and FF is a little bit... off. Here's Diane in BTC, where, as you can see, her mother is Taylor's mother in FF:
I change it a bit, the families:
dai04.jpg

ZaphodB

Dec 9, 2017

Clearly, something has to change there. And here's Diane in FF, where obviously, something has changed about her in the meantime:
based on things GDS has said (either here or in the FF thread, don't remember) I suspect that Diane may have originally been meant to be Kayleigh?

But either way, I wouldn't hold my breath for a BTC update. I think it's going to be Fake Family going forward, wish it were otherwise, but what can you do.
I haven't played Fake Family yet. I was waiting to finish/get bored with BTC first. It's a shame so many games don't get finished but I suppose there are financial reasons. I'm guessing new games bring in more money plus creatively there's probably diminishing motivation as well. I wonder if FF will suffer the same fate.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
View attachment 1183191

View attachment 1183195
So. she never be able to became a cheerleader.... what a pity for her self-esteem :eek:
anyway I'm just asking because the complete tag that usually f95 put in finished games is missing
Screenshot 2021-05-07 at 18.27.16.png
and Fake Famili is a male protagonist game... I hate to play as male protagonist specially if the MC is stupid.

Chloe was a super smart girl :love:

CeeJay2265

Feb 14, 2021
Fake Famili is a male protagonist game... I hate to play as male protagonist specially if the MC is stupid.
There's also Chloe-protagonist content in Fake Family. I think there's going to be more of that in future updates, effectively making it a dual-protagonist game or something close to it.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
There's also Chloe-protagonist content in Fake Family. I think there's going to be more of that in future updates, effectively making it a dual-protagonist game or something close to it.
I hope so... I have already played FF... actually is very boring the game play is too much repetitive with useless map with the car---
very very boring...
and playing as such a stupid fake brother that seemes to be too old to be so childish... yes I can only say that is a "fake game" with the worse MC possible.

Chloe is a slut and I love to see her fucked by a lot of different characters.
by making the MC look as a 30 years old male that is a fake teen-boy to act as he is a teenager while all the other characters are buying his bullshit .. this makes me lose interest

Chloe as become a stupid girl and she is not smarter anymore
The real Chloe is a slut that love to have sex with all characters... now she fucks only the MC????

comparing with all others chloe18 games series FF seems to be boring.... because the best character is Chloe and the story of her life should be the focus of all Chloe18 games...
I like to replay all chloe18 series but since FF was released I played it ne time... the asset is based on him as MC so I have lost my interest.

The Fake Family full story does not work for me because it is not based on Chloe... Maybe even GDS has realized that the story doesn't work ... if in the future he finds a way to put Chloe at the center of the story again, we'll talk about that again.
-----------------------------
PS: I have played the halloween party... and the only way for GDS to make Chloe on the center in sex scenes is create side stories where she can appear again as the slut she like to be...
but the MC is still that stupid fake-boy so the story does not work

Last edited:
Reactions: taglag and Satrapp

CeeJay2265

Feb 14, 2021
You're welcome to your opinions about FF or any other game, but I can tell that you've missed a pretty big chunk of the Chloe content in it from your comments. As someone who also enjoys seeing Chloe at her sluttiest, I quite enjoyed it so that seems rather a pity, but hey... you like what you like.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
You're welcome to your opinions about FF or any other game, but I can tell that you've missed a pretty big chunk of the Chloe content in it from your comments. As someone who also enjoys seeing Chloe at her sluttiest, I quite enjoyed it so that seems rather a pity, but hey... you like what you like.
It is not the same if she is not the MC!
As I said I have played FF and I will check it out, but the best chloe18 games are with her as female protagonist.

Reactions: taglag

CeeJay2265

Feb 14, 2021
Yes, I worked out already that you feel that way, trust me. I'm just telling you that it isn't true that she can only have sex with Travis in FF.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I know that but as I said is different ... male protagonist games requires boring actions to get points...
I do not want as male MC that try to fuck all girls... it is very awful and stupid
I'm just interested in the Chloe story progression school environment ... and her graduation after she becomes a cheerleader or what ever...
I would like to see her at 19 or 20 years and the relatives birthday party...

I'm really not interesetd in the looser MC of Fake Family

But maybe GDS has problems with Bella... maybe she do not want continue the be the Chloe alter ego ???

ZaphodB

Dec 9, 2017
View attachment 1183191

View attachment 1183195
Chloe doesn't know Diane or Taylor's home life. Maybe Amanda wanted to corrupt Diane, the daughter of a friend who was temporarily staying with her as some kind of revenge - e.g. Diane turned Al on - or maybe Amanda has a twin and Diane is her daughter! There's an explanation for anything!
Great collection of girls. Not keen on games in which half the girls have big tits often more than DD!

BettyPage

May 11, 2021
For Chloe18 Back to class, I can see the stats for all features except the exhibitionist level. Instead it shows something called "inf"
How do we see the stat for that, or is there a way to unlock it?

Reactions: StyleHG

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
For Chloe18 Back to class, I can see the stats for all features except the exhibitionist level. Instead it shows something called "inf"
How do we see the stat for that, or is there a way to unlock it?
supposedly this goes up to 4 but didn't manage to unlock it on 4, even though I had all Taylor Quests some things are really far too well hidden and at some point that gets really annoying

peterheimdall1979

Sep 19, 2017
Hi, someone know how to fix this?

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_cum_control:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [1,21573] out of range [1,-1] - 3.<unknown variable>(100011,53573)
at gml_Object_obj_cum_control_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_cum_control_Draw_0 (line -1)

MaK1N

Aug 14, 2019
hi long time ago i played this game for a little now i return to it
does anyone know how to delete all achievements?
so i can start again?
i click on new game but still have the old achievements

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
hi long time ago i played this game for a little now i return to it
does anyone know how to delete all achievements?
so i can start again?
i click on new game but still have the old achievements
delete it here:
C:\Users\USER NAME\AppData\Local\Project_6

• Red Heart
Reactions: MaK1N
4.40 star(s) 17 Votes