DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
OK so is fake family a spin-off or sequel? It's an interesting idea to make two games of the same story from different perspectives but I don't know how it's gonna work especially workload wise.

Kyle8910

Jun 3, 2017
I don't think anyone will mind, but I'm putting in the effort to update/alter the "English patch" text file. It's a TON to look through so it may take me a day or two. I'd recommend NOT using the current patch because it is missing new content and is worse in some spots to the current default one. I'm guessing GDS or another already did a lot of editing of more recent text. Good work!

I'm using WinMerge to compare and contrast the changes between the two files and running the text through a spell check. (Exhibitionism is hard to spell)

If I do happen to burn out on it, I will still post what I have done. It at least updates the patch with the current version of the game.

General notes along the way:

-Confusing words to deal with: "Hum "is used a lot in place of hmm, huh?, and rarely um or umm. These have subtle differences depending on context. Looks like halfway through, the correct versions were getting used. Nice.

-Generally ellipses (...) come in pairs of three dots, but creative license should allow for however long of a pause the author wants. I don't know if my changes to those is needed, but I did it anyway.

8700 lines done so far. It's getting thick with changes, so it's a slow patch. More tomorrow.

Last edited:

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Could someone plz explain the order I should play the Chloe games?
you can pretty much start anywhere you like, but chronologically (from oldest to newest) the games are:
1. Chloe18 (the oldest game, but it still has lots of great animation — and lots of grind)
2. Hanna's boat trip (this game doesn't feature Chloe, but it's a spin-off)
3. Chloe18 Vacation
4. Chloe18 Camgirl (which is integrated in the next Chloe18 game, namely...)
5. Chloe18 Back to Class (this game is still being updated, but a spin-off of this game is Chloe18 Fake Family)
6. Chloe18 Fake Family (this is the newest entry)

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
Could someone plz explain the order I should play the Chloe games?
1. Matt and the Bus-Stop Girl (no about Chloe, but there is Pizza girl and her boyfriend)
2. Suddenly a Party (no about Chloe, but there is a lot of characters from Chloe universe, including nerd girl and her brother, as well as slut cheerleader)
3. Chloe18
4. Hanna’s Boat-trip (no about Chloe, but about family she will meet at vacations)
5. Chloe18 Vacations
6. Chloe18 CamGirl
7. Chloe18 Back To Class
8. Fake Family (Chloe is not MC)

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
1 Chloe 18
2 Chloe Vacations
3 Hanna's boat Trip
4 Chloe Back to Class
5 Chloe Fake family.
you can pretty much start anywhere you like, but chronologically (from oldest to newest) the games are:
1. Chloe18 (the oldest game, but it still has lots of great animation — and lots of grind)
2. Hanna's boat trip (this game doesn't feature Chloe, but it's a spin-off)
3. Chloe18 Vacation
4. Chloe18 Camgirl (which is integrated in the next Chloe18 game, namely...)
5. Chloe18 Back to Class (this game is still being updated, but a spin-off of this game is Chloe18 Fake Family)
6. Chloe18 Fake Family (this is the newest entry)
1. Matt and the Bus-Stop Girl (no about Chloe, but there is Pizza girl and her boyfriend)
2. Suddenly a Party (no about Chloe, but there is a lot of characters from Chloe universe, including nerd girl and her brother, as well as slut cheerleader)
3. Chloe18
4. Hanna’s Boat-trip (no about Chloe, but about family she will meet at vacations)
5. Chloe18 Vacations
6. Chloe18 CamGirl
7. Chloe18 Back To Class
8. Fake Family (Chloe is not MC)
Thank you guys!

Reactions: SCP 001

Kyle8910

Jun 3, 2017
I don't think anyone will mind, but I'm putting in the effort to update/alter the "English patch" text file. It's a TON to look through so it may take me a day or two. I'd recommend NOT using the current patch because it is missing new content and is worse in some spots to the current default one. I'm guessing GDS or another already did a lot of editing of more recent text. Good work!

I'm using WinMerge to compare and contrast the changes between the two files and running the text through a spell check.

If I do happen to burn out on it, I will still post what I have done. It at least updates the patch with the current version of the game.

8700 lines done so far. It's getting thick with changes, so it's a slow patch. More tomorrow.
Taking longer than expected, but I am making progress. Releasing my progress so far for those that want it. I started from the beginning so it won't affect those already playing much. 10000 out of 17000 done or so.

I included an ALT version with the current game's text data continuing where I left off. Overall, that is the better variant I think.

Edit: Updated the file with 12233 of 17000 done. Alt ver only from now on.
Edit: Another update. Last for today. 13431 done. Outfits are done and pizza events in progress.
Edit: 14466 done.
Edit: 15531. Strip bar, more beach events, and some of the rougher English.
Edit: 16480. Nearly done. Last section is the new content. Little editing needed by the looks of it.
Edit: Finally done! It's not 100% perfect, but it's getting there.

I did start this by only looking at the text that was altered by the other patch. So some original text was not checked at first. It's likely fine.

Last edited:

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
I was thinking Chloe would look great with a tramp stamp (lower back tattoo). Maybe that could be a future scene where she gets one?!

• Haha
Reactions: barry1969

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
I was thinking Chloe would look great with a tramp stamp (lower back tattoo). Maybe that could be a future scene where she gets one?!
Personally I am not into tattoos and piercings so Chloe has already more stuff on her body then I like. I think it might be a question for a patron vote or a body art shop is implanted to the game and the player gets to choose to visit it or not.

Reactions: JuniorAT
4.40 star(s) 17 Votes