Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
is this game a sequel to the other chloe18 games? there are a lot but im not sure
No. This is some weird ass remake, that is both better and worse than the original, at the same time. ;)
Better, because it's less buggy and looks nicer.
Worse, because a lot of content was cut, and it's much shorter.

packor

Oct 11, 2021
wasn't the content cut because people kept complainin about how Chloe should just be Chloe and Travis should just be Travis?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
wasn't the content cut because people kept complainin about how Chloe should just be Chloe and Travis should just be Travis?
Don't know about Travis, he wasn't in the first Chloe 18.
I was bummed the incest content between the brother and sister was removed, and most of the stuff with pizza girl.
I'm referring to the original Chloe 18, that this is a remake of. Not any of the sequels to that game.

packor

Oct 11, 2021
Don't know about Travis, he wasn't in the first Chloe 18.
I was bummed the incest content between the brother and sister was removed, and most of the stuff with pizza girl.
I'm referring to the original Chloe 18, that this is a remake of. Not any of the sequels to that game.
It's NOT a remake. Continuality wise, it is the 4th or 5th game in the series depending on whether it parallels or comes after Fake Family(don't know since that game's Not finished). Just the intro alone would tell you all of that.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes