Jul 25, 2020
CamGirl is niche game, it doesn't have any story background, play it whenever you want. I'm pretty sure you won't play it more than 1 hour in any case.

About others; first play Vacation, then Back To Class and finally Fake Family.

Be aware gameplay is different for each other, I expected all games to be same style but with better graphics and new story however IMO they are letdown, this original title is the best of all.

Sorry to GDS. I really appreciate all your efforts despite I didn't like other titles as much as this one.

rionyamato

Dec 27, 2018
Anyone know where the save files are located for Android? It doesn't seem to be on the usual Android data directory.

Nerdbro

Jan 24, 2018
Hey guys need a little bit of help,I missed a lot of scenes and i got really far into the game
I don't know what i did wrong but stuff like dare,Principle,biker except only 2 scenes i can't do
what should i do if you could give a walkthrough it would be greatful.
I don't wanna play the sequels before finishing it

nawt0k

May 27, 2020
I just started playing and was wondering 2 things.

1. Could someone upload the save editor? Looking in the first post there doesn't seem to be a working link to it.
2. Is there a way to exit menus if you don't want to interact with them? This directly comes as I was at the beach, clicked the bar, and wouldn't exit without buying at least a coke.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: kriniwe

nawt0k

May 27, 2020
Well, I've got just about every achievement unlocked. There are 3 I don't have and 2 are due to choices.

The one that I can't seem to get is the "make a boys day". Any clue on how to find the hidden spot? Do I just keep searching the path over and over again? Been searching it just about every day and Chloe says "I feel like I am getting close" but never finds anything. Is there a specific day/time I need to look for it?

EDIT: Not sure if it was searching MULTIPLE times or just looking at 7PM. Finally found the secret spot.....that will get crossed off the list.

The other 2 I don't have are "how she lost it" and "easy discount". I decided to go the incest route and chose to not fight back on the vespa so I ended up with other ones.

If anyone could shed some light on the hidden spot in the forest I'd appreciate it.

PS....I've made Chloe really earn her slut stripes. Over 100 times fucked and 66 in the ass with 70 blowies. Very inefficient gameplay early on caused me to need lots of money and a LOT of visits to the glory hole.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Just discovered this game and wow!
I love it but at the same time feel disgusted with myself for putting Chloe in those situations. :D

That being said I have several questions.
1) the bikers - does Chloe actually get a jacket? I have gotten pizza girl to visit them and also found her there. Pizza girl has also told me how she "hated" it.
2) the park - fixed bleachers, pond and toilets. Fucked Bryce in the toilet + deepthroat. Went skinny dipping and flashed the kids. Anything else I'm.missing
3) Carrie + Tom - gave them calming pills and watched them fuck. Anything else?

Just asking as there doesn't seem to be any closure. So wondering if I'm done with them or there's still more content and I simply need to grind

Tks

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes