GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Unfortunately I didn't do that one, I think there is a walkthrought somewhere.
do all sex scene with bikers, the will start asking for a gift
talk to pizza Girl and then go visit them to find then fucking (2x i think)
after that just visit them again to get the jacket

LoSonoSantos

Jan 21, 2019
Was sitting in the main menu for quite long time trying to figure out where I heard the song from before, then it hit me. Oh you, pirate, you. ;) Your secret is safe with me.

• Haha
Reactions: Akachan

wharf

Apr 14, 2020
I'm stuck where I have to get the evidence of the third undies. Chloe says to meet the jocks after P.E. But it's been 2 weeks they aren't showing up. In the meanwhile I got the jacket and I bought and used the drug twice. What else now? Thanks...

Jomad

Jul 3, 2020
Hi. In glory hole what is "sloppy seconds" and "fresh"? How can I do this? Thanks for your answers.

negimak

Aug 28, 2018
Hi. In glory hole what is "sloppy seconds" and "fresh"? How can I do this? Thanks for your answers.
Fresh = wasn't used yet
Sloppy seconds = already used

basically if a costumer comes that like's Sloppy seconds and for example you already did a oral inside and select it again, he will like it more. Fresh is selecting something that you didn't used yet on that day.

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
i'm having a little problem, while playing game screen keeps flashing and glitching for some reason. and i don't see any options in the menu and i have no idea how to fix this...

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
i'm having a little problem, while playing game screen keeps flashing and glitching for some reason. and i don't see any options in the menu and i have no idea how to fix this...
ITs a GPU problem for some people,
the easy fix is: Dont resize the window
the hard fix is to force The app to run in DIRECT-x and thats is preatty hard to do on win10

Reactions: Seyhtan31

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
ITs a GPU problem for some people,
the easy fix is: Dont resize the window
the hard fix is to force The app to run in DIRECT-x and thats is preatty hard to do on win10
oh thanks, can you also help me understand how to use this cheat tool, i have tried a lot but couldn't make it work.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
damn, really thought I was being slick trying to the the underwear competition right after fucking that guy in the boys locker room and he "stole my panties" thinking that it would track and I'd win

rasta

Aug 25, 2017
Hey,
I used to be able to play this game no problem in a previous version but with later versions this games keeps glitching a lot (quick flashes of buggy looksthat happen pretty frequently, even when i'm not doing anything). Any way to fix this?

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes