GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I think the Walkthrough might be a bit out of date?
this game ended around 2 years ago, so the walkthought havent changes since
maybe you are thinking the other newer Chloe18 games?

Reactions: Vfan12

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I'm having visual issues with this game. It keeps flashing some other image or screen like I'm seeing through an overlay or something. The game still works, but it's really really annoying.

Help?

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I'm having visual issues with this game. It keeps flashing some other image or screen like I'm seeing through an overlay or something. The game still works, but it's really really annoying.

Help?
easy fix: dont resize the game window
Hard Fix: force the game to run in direct-x With the GPU

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
easy fix: dont resize the game window
Hard Fix: force the game to run in direct-x With the GPU
Thanks, but still wish there was a bit more explanation than "hard". Even Google doesn't really help with this.

Freminace

Nov 9, 2017
how can i extract text from this game? I don't understand english very well, maybe there is some program? (Textractor does't work)

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
this game ended around 2 years ago, so the walkthought havent changes since
maybe you are thinking the other newer Chloe18 games?
So i assume there is no updated walkthrough for the final version? Also based on your reply it looks like this walkthrough is not official?

Thx in advance!

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Okay so. I was trying to find solution but it looks like im blind. How to get to that party with jocks for the underwear? Im stuck

negimak

Aug 28, 2018
Decided to come back and finish this game, but for some reason every time I click an Event like Dance/study in chloe house, the music sound lowers(other sounds like cash are still in their normal level) and the way to fix it is by muting and unmuting in the options, did anybody got this before? I swear that last time I've never experieced this bug.

edit: also does resetting the money when the landlord comes collecting the rent, intencional?

Last edited:

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
It seems there is a problem on Mac.
I download the file on Nopy, and they say that the file didn't work.
Help please ? :(
APPLE hates DEvs that do their own code, so they will refuse to let it work easily,
you need to do the following:

There are several fixes you may need to do more than one depending the errors you get,
buit after doing it once all GDS games will work like a a charm

Reactions: BobBobbyBob007

negimak

Aug 28, 2018
Is chloe18 v1.02 the final version???

Yes, unless GDS decides to update something, from what I saw is that this was going to be just one game, but he decided to separate invarious games, probably to switch engine. So if you see things like "comming next" version in his games its because he planned something more but didn't removed that messages when he moved on to a sequel.

Azertyentl

Jan 15, 2019
Yes, unless GDS decides to update something, from what I saw is that this was going to be just one game, but he decided to separate invarious games, probably to switch engine. So if you see things like "comming next" version in his games its because he planned something more but didn't removed that messages when he moved on to a sequel.
Ok thanks, and i'm stuck with that motor jacket can you help?

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes