GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hi,

The Mac version version on Nopy is broken, but the game can still be downloaded with Mega.

Best !
you can download from the Devs website since it's a free game:

P.S. I heard the DEv for this game is a very nice fellow

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
To anyone get stuck for final achievements, this kind of missing story, after get fucked by the jocks and they promised to tell Elly, you must go to school with no panty uniform and enter girl bathroom, most people probably get stuck here because if you go with usual uniform, Elly will keep ask you prove it but the jocks'll never arrive again, probably developer forgot or too lazy to fix this scene. Well, when you wear no panty uniform, talk with Elly and she'll ask you meet her at the GYM afterschool on Wednesday.
Next is you must raise your dance skill, I'm not sure how much it need because at first Wednesday my dance skill is 28 then Elly say it doesn't enough, next Wednesday I already at 93 and pass her test.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dingo139
D

Deleted member 1800908

Hy, how to get attention to the park manager? When i go with Carrie to his home (office) in park and he doesn't want to speak with us and says Chole need something for his attention or something like this

poldolollo

Dec 17, 2019
hi guys i'm pretty stuck, can you help me?
i'm stuck at
  • school beth humilated, approved by jocks to get the third pair of underwea but can't talk to the girl(elly while on school w/ painties) that will turn me into a cheerleader (i saw it on a video but dunno how to get that)
  • diner is it even useful?
  • sex shop bought everything
  • state park hanna won't tell me more of her first time after blowjob, unlocked every area, fucked bryce in the toilets twice
  • beach after kid and watching the 2 guys i believe it's useless
  • landlord i saw on a video that there's a landlord but i never got him
  • i can't get "it wasn't really a facial" but i got "why not both", dunno how
can you help me? thanks in advance

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1800908

Poldolollo, i van help u with it wasnt realy a facial. Go first to bikers, get Chole get fuked by the guy who you speak usually to ask for a jacket or reinitation. Wheb you make sex with him (and him alone) chose cum inside. Then go to pizza girl and the event will get trigger. She will see sperm dripping of you and then start licking and cleaning you

Reactions: Macinnes

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Hy, how to get attention to the park manager? When i go with Carrie to his home (office) in park and he doesn't want to speak with us and says Chole need something for his attention or something like this
You must competing sexy with the girls in bathroom and buy the second undies, you'll meet the park manager there, then come back the park and he'll recognize you.
hi guys i'm pretty stuck, can you help me?
i'm stuck at
  • school beth humilated, approved by jocks to get the third pair of underwea but can't talk to the girl(elly while on school w/ painties) that will turn me into a cheerleader (i saw it on a video but dunno how to get that)
  • diner is it even useful?
  • sex shop bought everything
  • state park hanna won't tell me more of her first time after blowjob, unlocked every area, fucked bryce in the toilets twice
  • beach after kid and watching the 2 guys i believe it's useless
  • landlord i saw on a video that there's a landlord but i never got him
  • i can't get "it wasn't really a facial" but i got "why not both", dunno how
can you help me? thanks in advance
You must win the sexy competing, get the huge dildo and teach Beth a lesson, complete the dare challenge, after complete all three conditions you can ask Elly for help but I don't know which condition you missing.
What diner are you talking about?
That's all Hanna event in this game
Are you sure you got latest version? The landlord will come and collect money every Friday.
Some time you trigger event and unlock achievement, but if you click too fast, the game not recognize you unlocked, you must rewatch the event again to unlock achievement but some event only occur one time, if you pass it, you must replay the game from start. I think "It wasn’t really a facial" is one time event.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
if this game is a beautiful protagonist (like her Kate Glamour, Alex Bright Past,High Life Eleanor ) it would be one of its best games F95 zone.

Reactions: Valronn and GDS

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
if this game is a beautiful protagonist (like her Kate Glamour, Alex Bright Past,High Life Eleanor ) it would be one of its best games F95 zone.
leave a review if possible mate,
and play the other Chloe18 games too

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Wouldnt let me type brother sister at the start and on this port some of the bottom and sides of the screen is being cut off.

neman

Jan 5, 2020
I have threw this trainer together for testing stuff if anyone wants to test it, it works for me 99% of the time but I can't guarantee it will work for you.
If the exhibitionism points don't work just close the game and relaunch.

The download is x64 only.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tested stamina but it doesnt seem to be working. shift+5 i can hear sound pop in background but its not working

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes