Damo324

Jul 23, 2019
ok, ive played this an absolute heap with no cheats, Ive got the 3rd pair of underwear but they havent told the main chick? i feel like im going in circles haha. i never get the trigger for them, it keeps saying to speak to them after PE, but ive already done that part and they said they would.....and now i cant speak to the jocks at all. ive triggered a few things since i first made this post suprisingly after chasing my arse for 70 mins.....but still...that last part of underwear i cant trigger.

Last edited:

Damo324

Jul 23, 2019
ok........so i got to the ending, finally. have i done everything, i dont know, but...i played without cheat for about 28 hours. Damn...this has gotta be one of the best game ive played. so many avenues, well done to whoever did this game, cos to be honest, i dont think i can flap for a couple of days now haha.
so...now to start the new one. but....ill keep playing this to make sure i havent missed something. i know i have haha. well done tiger!!

biguythrowaway85

Sep 13, 2019
Tried to download this game via the Mega link and through the developers website, and both times it just downloads an exe file. Upon double-clicking that exe file, nothing ever happens. Launch task manager and I see it's "running", but nothing ever appears. End up having to force close it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

tombfall

Oct 6, 2016
Tried to download this game via the Mega link and through the developers website, and both times it just downloads an exe file. Upon double-clicking that exe file, nothing ever happens. Launch task manager and I see it's "running", but nothing ever appears. End up having to force close it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Let it run for a bit. The exe has to unpack itself before anything happens.

Power Lord

Jul 30, 2019
There really should be way more save slots, and a way to get to the main menu, or at least some way to load a save from in the game

Jul 13, 2018
Playing V1. 02 on Android, it seems it is not possible to advance the Carrie story line as you can never befriend her.

I tried twice but if you talk to her she eventually defaults to 'Tell me something hot...' and it never goes any further...

Syswick

Aug 17, 2018
I have a strange issue with the game: Playing this game for quiet a whine (>day 250) But after starting the game new and reloading a save, the whole exibitionist path and the access to the second park ist gone, so I have to play this whole storyline fron the beginning again and again ... maybe someone knows why?

Nohiul

May 14, 2017
If you want to cheat, use an auto clicker, 10 milliseconds and repeatedly click on the option, works for keeping the energy when dancing for example.

Rhastor

Feb 3, 2018
Does anyone know how to deal with the flicker if you just have Intel graphics? Or can this only be played with a graphics card?

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Does anyone know how to deal with the flicker if you just have Intel graphics? Or can this only be played with a graphics card?
the flicker is because of your GPu doenst support thw right kind of direct-X
to avoid it, just DONT resize the game window
Or just delete and update all your drivers(do the first is easier)

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes