Rhastor

Feb 3, 2018
the flicker is because of your GPu doenst support thw right kind of direct-X
to avoid it, just DONT resize the game window
Or just delete and update all your drivers(do the first is easier)
Ah, okay. I think my graphics can only support Directx 11.1. I tried updating, but no luck.

crevax

Apr 17, 2018
Is there anyway to activate the incest path without restarting the game?
Apparently most of the achievements is missed are linked to it, and I dont really feel like replaying all the previous stuffs just to get there...

Blue Eyes710

Oct 14, 2019
When the Girl and Boy (sister and brother) are in the gym arguing I go outside and click "did a doubt About them", but the text is "didn't had a doubt". When I try the other Phrase, the same thing is happened. I'm stuck there, because I can't go in the gym and see them "trying"... I there a possibility to Play further with this bug?

Apr 28, 2018
When the Girl and Boy (sister and brother) are in the gym arguing I go outside and click "did a doubt About them", but the text is "didn't had a doubt". When I try the other Phrase, the same thing is happened. I'm stuck there, because I can't go in the gym and see them "trying"... I there a possibility to Play further with this bug?
Having the same issue... Anyone have a clue?

Apr 28, 2018
Figured it out, in normal uniform, talk to the borther outside the bathrooms every day and do the scenes in this order:

-love on the park-
Get Carrie and susie to drink, check phone, and then check Carrie Carrie while she is asleep

-She said, she didn't want it, right-
Get only Susie to drink at the park, or try anal while Carrie and Susie are drunk after checking phone.

-A boy’s fantasy I-
Get Susie and car drunk and choose Susie.

-A boy’s fantasy II-
Get Carrie and susie to drink, check phone, and then wake up Carrie.

-Something Wrong with Carrie’s family-
Get Carrie and susie to drink, check phone, check Carrie while she is asleep, don’t go for her ass.
Then come back without panties and the option to doubt should work?

Reactions: nut001001

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
Although I liked the path of degradation of the protagonist, I miss a gallery where I can remember the key moments. And more having only two slots to save the game.

Reactions: Power Lord

FIREMARK2019

Jan 30, 2019
Any idea why the save editor just disappears every time i try to run it??
Your anti virus is deleting it, treating it as a virus. Mine did the same. Could turn off your anti virus while running it if you want to risk it? I'm not sure I'm that desperate. There was a cheat somewhere on here for this game where you only had to press certain keys on your computer to make all stats go up. I have tried searching for it again but it's buried inside one of the pages and can't find it.

J4BS

Oct 8, 2019
Your anti virus is deleting it, treating it as a virus. Mine did the same. Could turn off your anti virus while running it if you want to risk it? I'm not sure I'm that desperate. There was a cheat somewhere on here for this game where you only had to press certain keys on your computer to make all stats go up. I have tried searching for it again but it's buried inside one of the pages and can't find it.
Thank you for the assistance! I've tried to search for it, no success.... Yet!!!

Reactions: FIREMARK2019

J4BS

Oct 8, 2019
How can i download the file/game without it being self extracted? The link in OP, is downloading the game itself. I want to be able to extract the files and get to the the save file....

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes