Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Same question. Does anyone know?
I scrolled really far back into the forum and apparently the author didn't create this function since he was driving grab at the time while making the game. So, it doesn't exist :(

Really hope a champion modder does this, makes me not want to play the game since I can't revisit the scenes.

• Love
Reactions: Power Lord

MonteChristo

Nov 20, 2017
-MAC FIX: Gatekeeper(Mac Antivirus) wont let Chloe18 to run on some MACs, fix:
  • 1. Terminal : sudo spctl --master-disable
  • 2. System Preferences: Allow Apps from anywhere
  • 3. Run Chloe18
  • 4. you can block again anywhere apps if you want,
  • 5. It need to be done only once and the game will always run
I'm thankful for this and I'm curious why this is needed on this game but not on any other game (that I know of)?

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I'm thankful for this and I'm curious why this is needed on this game but not on any other game (that I know of)?
because this game have its own game engine made by me,
other games use the remply

Remply is a program that apple accepts, but hand made programs are blocked by apple

Reactions: MonteChristo

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
There is already 2 more story based games of her
Chloe18 Vacation and
Chloe18 - Back to Class
thats right
since Chloe18 Have a LOT of content I need to keep making new games to fit it, latest game just got 164 scenes in 5 months

BlackAsta

Oct 3, 2018
I don't know if anyone has asked or if I'm missing something, but in the final version on the GDS website her landlord never comes to collect the rent. Is there a way to enable that option or was it just removed from the final version?

korko

May 30, 2017
i do 2 jocks sex after P.E. but cant get last 1, 4 week past and never encounter jocks boy after P.E..

Last edited:

kijara

Dec 23, 2017
I don't know if anyone has asked or if I'm missing something, but in the final version on the GDS website her landlord never comes to collect the rent. Is there a way to enable that option or was it just removed from the final version?
you should check Chloe18 - Back to Class

wolverine2000

Mar 13, 2018
LOL chloe is such a skank ass whore xD it makes me laugh. Its funnier cause theres actually girls like this who love dick so much or will be this to impress...uggghhhhh...fun stuff. XD Great Game btw this is fun rather than just click and next screen I love the actual game play style, any other games like this >????

Antagonist969

Sep 22, 2018
What the hell is wrong with the main girl brows. In some of the scenes its like there are none. Its really off putting for me.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes