Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I LOVE this game!!!

Brilliant. Love the concept of the not so good looking "Plankie" becoming whore-god!!! Such a cool concept.

I am stuck o the underwear dare. I thought it might be hidden in Carrie's living room (no). It's never in the Boy's Dressing Room. I've done the go to school with my sexy uniform (no underwear) and I've met the jocks after PE (no underwear). I also had sex in the shower with the white guy (no underwear) and then the black guy (no underwear).

How do I find underwear?

Thanks. GREAT GAME!
To reach all achievements and like in your request i suggest you to download the Wt in the Op . so you can follow all steps to reach every objective of the game

To find the first underwear , ( i try to remember ) you must come one first time in the Boy shower and you find the underwear in one box or maybe you have to loke in one shower and fuck with the first boy . at the end you will give you fist underwear
The second underwear you will find in one of the last achievement of the game , after a request in the bath girl , you have to fuck with 3 boys after the shower after cheerlader training and you must have a anal fuck , without this boys will not give you the underwear
From the Wt :
"-Jocks and showers-
After Chloe finished the sexy school uniform dare, she should ask Elie for help, she will tell Chloe to talk to the jocks, then after school Chloe needs to do P.E. class
-Double-Team(jocks)-
After finishing the above, Chloe need to do another P.E. class, and have oral experience of > 20, and not let them finish on her face.
NOTE: jocks will visit after P.E. only once every week
-Triple-Team(jocks)-
After Chloe had the 3 underwear, she need to talk with Ellie on the bathroom (only wearing regular uniform) then do another P.E. with the jocks"

lgarthy

Mar 3, 2019
This game is amazing!!!

Kudos to GDS!

This is a truly remarkable game. I have gotten through about 90% of it (and I making a lot of circles trying to figure out some of the secrets, likely I won't without the cheat/walkthrough,) but so far I am so stoked by this game. The odd-girl/ugly duckling plot line is fucking brilliant! Chloe's detached demeanor is so hot too!

I can't praise Chloe18 enough. Truly amazing. Can it be "completed?"

Reactions: Fantabaldu

lgarthy

Mar 3, 2019
Okay, I have to say this-- I went to a meeting and in the corner of the room was a statistician who could have been Chloe with glasses and a tiny nose ring. She was a plain looking girl, very thin, cropped straight jet-black dyed hair, no chest, tight little butt and very stoic and detached in her demeanor when she spoke.

I got a hard on thinking that she might have be a closet sex-goddess like Chloe...

I know, just a passing fantasy, but before this game I might never have thought of that girl in the way I did today!

Shadowbndg

Jun 8, 2017
Anybody have a save for this game with everything done? I played this on my phone but am now playing Vacation on the PC and I guess it imports some things over?

Lota

Jul 23, 2017
The game keeps freezing during the first detention scene. Anyone have any suggestions to fix this?

Cybermorf

Mar 7, 2019
Hi I am trying to find the save file on the android version but it's not in Android/data folder. Any idea where to look?

trial123

Feb 4, 2018
One of the best VN games !Only negative no option to cut some grind by maxing your skills or less dialogues{player choice} .

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
How can i enter to the sexshop, i tried to do something else but nothing open that place, help me please.
Follow the Wt in the attach files... There are explained all achievements and what you have to make step by step to do, also what you have to make for the sex shop

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
How can i enter to the sexshop, i tried to do something else but nothing open that place, help me please.
You need to wait till the right time in the evening for it to open. Avoid the activities that have a red clock on them, because they will sleep you till the next morning. Basically go to school, then find some activity that doesn't have a clock after that, and the sex shop should open up in the evening.
(I think you may need to trigger the detention event in school to open it? Not sure.. To get detention i think you just have to get caught resting instead of paying attention during class.)

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes