GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
why is the game glitching like it's having some sort of a stroke? it keeps showing images in the background every few seconds
for direct-x to work on the game,
or just dont change the size of the window

ExplorerMark

Jan 18, 2019
View attachment 74000

Overview:
On her 18th birthday Chloe sets out to fulfill her dreams. Called ‘Plankie’ by her so-called friends, she will have to show them she can also be popular.

Manage Chloe’s school life and job to raise money for rent, food, and clothes. Control her stats: Sluttiness, Fitness, Smarts, Dance, and much more. Meet new people and find out their stories. Let people take advantage of Chloe or make Chloe have all the fun. It’s all up to you!​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-08
Release Date: ?
Developer: GDS -
Censored: No
Version: 1.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Chloe18 Save Editor:

Fan Signature:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Others:

Extras: - -
Translation Tool by @RazorX

View attachment 74003 View attachment 74004 View attachment 74005 View attachment 74006 View attachment 74007 View attachment 74008 View attachment 74009 View attachment 74010 View attachment 74011 View attachment 74012 View attachment 74013 View attachment 74014 View attachment 74015 View attachment 74016 View attachment 74017
This game is very buggy, I start playing it and it hangs. Have to start over each time. Please fix. I like the game so far.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
is this a new one then before?
it a bid different from start
Depends on what you mean from "before." There was part one that wrapped up a while ago which is its own game, and should be this one, though looks like there's a bug fix recently. Then Chloe went on vacation for the summer which is another game. Now Chloe is back at school after summer vacation and continuing her quest to be a cheerleader, which is another game.

kaine3d

Sep 16, 2017
personally i just used 7zip to extract it before i played the first time because i thought it was a selfextracting exe.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Did you? It doesn't mention about having to use a file extractor to decompress the .exe and then remove the garbage the author or whoever added to it.
Those have nothing to do with the Mac version, which is what @Passion3D said wasn't working.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
this worked for me: right click the game, go into contents>macos>mac_runner and double click. terminal will open and it will launch, just minimize terminal and enjoy
It's a bundle, so it should launch like any other Mac application.
Being forced to launch from a terminal means that there is a compilation error.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
this worked for me: right click the game, go into contents>macos>mac_runner and double click. terminal will open and it will launch, just minimize terminal and enjoy
It's a bundle, so it should launch like any other Mac application.
Being forced to launch from a terminal means that there is a compilation error.
Or maybe read the Mac notes in the Installation spoiler in the OP?

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
can anyone help when i download the file the browser gives warning that the file could be harmful is this file safe to download?
got it from the mega server.

Trunkmonkey

Sep 30, 2017
I don't know how to progress with Carrie and Tom. It gives me both options at the gym for doubting or not, however it wont let me spy on them.
Playing on android. I have not cheated. I have max stats. Found 2 pairs of underwear. I also cant get the jocks to gang up. I visit them at pe and nothing. I've done the whole pizza route and photography route....
Am I glitching or just missing something?

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes