**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
I just started this game , is it normal that i have to repeat click the same processes all the time before actually being able to do something ( school , work repeat ) only managed the gym once as i always am short in funds. the walkthrough start with befriend carrie but doesnt work as we dont have nothing to talk about . i have been studying but that go's up slow . am i doing anything wrong as its highly anying lol :D

Dec 29, 2018
Hey @GDS
I'm stuck in the begining. wherever I go...beside the room. even when I enter into the map, it takes money away. I started with $199. so I can't even purchase the noodles for $200, now I'm at 173. after buying nada. I run out of energy after one session of studing. so I'm stuck in the room with no other actions. am I missing something?

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Hey @GDS
I'm stuck in the begining. wherever I go...beside the room. even when I enter into the map, it takes money away. I started with $199. so I can't even purchase the noodles for $200, now I'm at 173. after buying nada. I run out of energy after one session of studing. so I'm stuck in the room with no other actions. am I missing something?
Sleeping restores energy :)

michi04

May 14, 2018
hello you, who can download the game chloe is back here from you, would be great and beautiful. Thank you very much :)

Xenomania

Jan 2, 2018
hey @GDS will it be possible, to convert all the money/stats/achivements from 'chloe18' to 'back to class'?
Because i had to do a lot of days to get all the achivements and i collected nearly 3k bucks :eek: Would be too bad if it got lost :D

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
hey @GDS will it be possible, to convert all the money/stats/achivements from 'chloe18' to 'back to class'?
Because i had to do a lot of days to get all the achivements and i collected nearly 3k bucks :eek: Would be too bad if it got lost :D
No, it will not be possible. BTC uses a different save file system than Chloe18...

SSDevastator

Jul 4, 2018
hey so im stuck in the room in the moring with no food and no energy and I cant go anywhere or sleep so is there anyway to cheat in some energy to be able to do something

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
The save editor doesn't work for me. I saved a new game and load the editor, but it said it needs to be saved. I tried typing in numbers, but it keeps crashing. Does anyone have a saved file I could use?

Yan121

Sep 29, 2017
hey so im stuck in the room in the moring with no food and no energy and I cant go anywhere or sleep so is there anyway to cheat in some energy to be able to do something
You can edit your save in this situation if u want. Save is located c:\users\"user name"\AppData\Local\Project_6 . Find section "[food]", values from 1 to 4 are quantity of your food.

8am

Jul 20, 2018
Not sure if this has been mentioned in this thread but I just tried to play this and the exe wouldn't run. Had never played and just had look at the back to school one so thought I would come back and play this.

Solution for the exe to run is to delete the existing project_6 folder in appdata that was created by the back to school version and it worked no problem. Probably could have just removed a file in there to fix but I couldn't be bothered doing them 1 by 1 and just deleted the folder instead.

Yan121

Sep 29, 2017
anyone screan gets "FLASHING" black with the achievements images on the backgroun?
This version of game (graphics engine) determines no resizing window of application, no drag app, etc. Otherwise u will see flashing black, last or other graphics with your current image. All you can do is change your monitor resolution to enlarge game. ;)

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes