GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
GDS: Love your game, can't wait for 3.

But yeah, he had consent to prod the entrance with the tip, instead he goes in full bore and cums in her while she explicitely says no. Pretty much cut and dried rape.

Most of the scenes are actually, near the start. Really, really hot rape but yeah: rape.
every girl ever says:
-Just the tip-
that's your cue to go all in and dry, mate

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
@GDS: You're totally irresponsible! What if kids play this game and take wrong message? Next time Chloe's gonna bang someone, she should require them to sign a form/contract what and where is allowed to be sticked, get it signed by notary, etc. And no, the notary can't be a pervert who would try to abuse her too! ;)

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I know it's a little cheeky to ask for it, but considering one of the purposes of F95Zone... Could we please get the download / password for Back To Class :) ?
I've been looking forward to it for so long; I can't wait two more weeks :O
just make a request on "Request" and one of the uploaders will find it

I cant give the password it be unfair to the patrons
Also if the pass leak here i will just have to change it

But the mods Fuffil Requests very quickilly

Inubashiri

Nov 20, 2018
I have a question
I have the android version on my phone installt
but at the start where im suppost to set tom and carries relationship I dont get a keyboard
so I cant write anything there, and I dont want to play only to find halfway to the end the game that it has a problem because I needed to leave the fields empty :/
so a little tipp would be nice because so far it looks like a good game :)

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
Hi @GDS

first and foremost thanks for your games (y)

i really appreciate your active participation here on f95, yeah i now its although a kind of advertising, but your more approachable and open than most developers and i like it a lot.

ok now i think you`re buttered up enough :p

I would like to know, without spoilers, does Chloe BtC in any way refers to the games before, or is it decision wise a complete new game that does not refer to the "story" of Chloe or Chloe Vacation?

Best regards
Parmenion

ps: solved your two liver problem?

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hi @GDS

first and foremost thanks for your games (y)

i really appreciate your active participation here on f95, yeah i now its although a kind of advertising, but your more approachable and open than most developers and i like it a lot.

ok now i think you`re buttered up enough :p

I would like to know, without spoilers, does Chloe BtC in any way refers to the games before, or is it decision wise a complete new game that does not refer to the "story" of Chloe or Chloe Vacation?

Best regards
Parmenion

ps: solved your two liver problem?
the game have a intro telling what happend in the last game, So you dont really need to play them,

Reactions: jackoffonher

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I have a question
I have the android version on my phone installt
but at the start where im suppost to set tom and carries relationship I dont get a keyboard
so I cant write anything there, and I dont want to play only to find halfway to the end the game that it has a problem because I needed to leave the fields empty :/
so a little tipp would be nice because so far it looks like a good game :)
there will be no problem,
this was made so you avoid incest, if you leave it blank it will just keep brother and sister

Moridain

Sep 23, 2018
I think he was more asking if events in past games will change things in the new one. For example if you corrupted your friend in 1, then had the 3some in vacation, will that open up a new event in 3?

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes