U

User_51530

Help GDS With Translating Chloe18 Using My Chloe18's Easy Translation Maker It's Very Simple To Use And Once The Translation Is Complete Simply Mark It As Complete Then Zip Up The Translated Language Folder And Post It Here.
I Have Already Went Through All The Scripts And Fixed All The English So It's Only Other Languages We Could Use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank You All For Your Help.

Note:
If You Have Any Questions or Issues With The App Please Use @RazorX Or Let Me Know On Discord Thanks.

Download:

SHA-256:

VirusTotal Scan:

@RazorX How do I install the new translation in the game ?? Even to go testing and see if it's not giving you any trouble. I'm trying to translate for portuguese brazil.

Reactions: PVegeta

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
It's a really, really bad idea to package a game into one single, big executable.
It takes a while to actually run it, actually on a modern PC with 16 GB ram it takes over a minute just to open the start screen.

And it often results in warnings about possible damage to the system.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
It's a really, really bad idea to package a game into one single, big executable.
It takes a while to actually run it, actually on a modern PC with 16 GB ram it takes over a minute just to open the start screen.

And it often results in warnings about possible damage to the system.
Extract it with WinRar. Then run the project6.exe and next time it will launch much quicker.

Reactions: aaronburr

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
News about GDS?
I know him hired a hooker the other day

Other than that, the game should come this month
I heard he spends all his Patreon fortune on ale and whores!

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I heard he spends all his Patreon fortune on ale and whores!
I like whiskey and the strong stuff ale and beer never gets me drunk
I bought a whiskey for USD1,50 and it smell like nail polish, Im halfway in the bottle and still have both kidneys

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
I have the most recent version and wanted to skip some of the grind (I've played earlier versions and don't really need to experience it again), but the "autoclicker" cheat suggested doesn't really seem to work for me. It will work sporadically on the otaku, never on the biker in the diner, and only a little bit on the dance/study options at home. Is there a specific program you guys are using to achieve your results? (I have OP Auto Clicker 2.1) How many milliseconds between clicks?

I do enjoy this little game...wasn't there another similar one?

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Noob questions here... 1) Are we somehow unable to replenish our energy after school? 2) If that's the case, is it best to not do anything at school that uses energy until we've raised our fitness level enough?

User312

Apr 19, 2018
Noob questions here... 1) Are we somehow unable to replenish our energy after school? 2) If that's the case, is it best to not do anything at school that uses energy until we've raised our fitness level enough?
Thats kinda what I did so maybe its the best route but I can't really telll, because the last time I played from the beginning was about 6-7 months ago... I'm just waiting to get my hands on the new game to play again. ;-)

Reactions: deluges

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Thats kinda what I did so maybe its the best route but I can't really telll, because the last time I played from the beginning was about 6-7 months ago... I'm just waiting to get my hands on the new game to play again. ;-)
Thanks for the response! Seems like that was the best way to go and leveling up fitness wasn't quite as grindy as it initially seemed, though Charm seems hard as hell to get.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
b9253890-0dfc-4ef7-8e27-87f79ef9fb89.jpg
More news about GDS: half-way thought this 1,50USD whiskey bottle and still have both kidneys(it smells like nail polish, the whiskey I dont know how my kidney smells)

If i dont die by the end of this bottle I will start a debug version on the discord this month.

The game have a brand new game engine and is huge, still I think the debug version will last no more than a few days then comes the final version(The biggest V.01 adult game ever made)

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes