tombfall

Oct 6, 2016
View attachment 232075
More news about GDS: half-way thought this 1,50USD whiskey bottle and still have both kidneys(it smells like nail polish, the whiskey I dont know how my kidney smells)

If i dont die by the end of this bottle I will start a debug version on the discord this month.

The game have a brand new game engine and is huge, still I think the debug version will last no more than a few days then comes the final version(The biggest V.01 adult game ever made)
Is your liver still there? It gets affected more by alcohol than your kidneys.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I'm particularly fond of this game, since it was the first of its kind that I played, completed and enjoyed when discovered the forum (and, in fact, the existence of western erotic games), one year ago or so. Now I tried to replay it, and fund that images are glitched, in every escene other images glimpse and the game don't run normally. I'm sure it is the same version I played bebore (and of course the same machine is used). Any idea about why this is happening?

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I'm particularly fond of this game, since it was the first of its kind that I played, completed and enjoyed when discovered the forum (and, in fact, the existence of western erotic games), one year ago or so. Now I tried to replay it, and fund that images are glitched, in every escene other images glimpse and the game don't run normally. I'm sure it is the same version I played bebore (and of course the same machine is used). Any idea about why this is happening?
you can fix that forcing direct-x to work on your PC for that app(hard)
or just dont change the window size

Reactions: GaboCAP

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
View attachment 232075
More news about GDS: half-way thought this 1,50USD whiskey bottle and still have both kidneys(it smells like nail polish, the whiskey I dont know how my kidney smells)

If i dont die by the end of this bottle I will start a debug version on the discord this month.

The game have a brand new game engine and is huge, still I think the debug version will last no more than a few days then comes the final version(The biggest V.01 adult game ever made)
Daaaamnnnnnnnnn

That's a very nice air fryer

Paulite

Apr 2, 2018
For me the game has become very unstable, just freezing mid playing. Might try again from the beginning but really don't want to.
Anyone else experiencing similar problems/has a fix?

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Terrible game. Was shocked to see a rape scene at the very beginning of the game where the guy rapes Chloe and puts himself in her without her permission. Didn't expect this site to allow rape games.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Terrible game. Was shocked to see a rape scene at the very beginning of the game where the guy rapes Chloe and puts himself in her without her permission. Didn't expect this site to allow rape games.
The rules are published here:

The only thing forbidden is obvious underaged content. Hell, if rape were forbidden then half of the Japanese games would be gone! :)

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Girl 1 : fuck that random dude
Girl 2: IDK Im a virgin
Girl 1: Come on you will like it
Girl 2: Ok
Joe316 : RAAAAAPEEEEEEEE,

Moridain

Sep 23, 2018
GDS: Love your game, can't wait for 3.

But yeah, he had consent to prod the entrance with the tip, instead he goes in full bore and cums in her while she explicitely says no. Pretty much cut and dried rape.

Most of the scenes are actually, near the start. Really, really hot rape but yeah: rape.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes