Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I was deleting files on my laptop to clear up some space when i found CGs of the game in the Temp folder. Can anyone explain why this happened?
C/users/name/appdata/local/temp
Im using windows 7.
The game is delivered in a self extracting executable file so every time you launch the game it needs to extract all the game assets into the temp directory. An option to keep that from happening would be to open the game exe in WinRar and extract the game to a location of your choice. You will see a folder full of cryptically names images and a project6.exe. Run that file and the first time it will sort all those images into a nice folder structure and the game will launch much faster.

You can safely delete those files in the temp folder as the game will recreate them each time you run it.

Last edited:
Reactions: LanzCorporalAssWipe

Chop2008

Jul 6, 2017
is there a way to buy sex toys? Also why does this game take so long to load?

Last edited:

Luapske

Nov 28, 2018
Been trying everything I think I can try, and have read a lot of this forum and the walkthrough. But I just don't know how to get to that party those jocks were talking about after fucking chloe and telling her they will they Elly about the underwear at the party. What do I need to do to get there? It's not in the walkthrough on page 73... Do hope anyone knows! thanks

Luapske

Nov 28, 2018
if i can remember you need to talk to Elly in the toilet about the dare, either with or without underwear , sorry.
Tried that, several times. WIth underwear, you get the same reaction, to proof that the underwear is from the boys. Without the underwear, you can only get to tease beth. there is no real talking with elly about the underwear dare.

Ash176

Nov 11, 2017
im on android and its not letting me install the app. after i attempt to install it after downloading from the mega app, it says 'app not installed'. what do i do?

Reactions: BeardedJack

tombfall

Oct 6, 2016
im on android and its not letting me install the app. after i attempt to install it after downloading from the mega app, it says 'app not installed'. what do i do?
The app requires a lot of room to install properly. Try cleaning up some space and try again.

trial123

Feb 4, 2018
PC Location is here : C:\Users\"Username"\AppData\Local\Project_6
Where is android location??? i searched android data and obb locations nothing like com.project_6 or com.gds or com.chloe18
I think maybe its located at data/data but my Nokia 8 is new i dont like to root it for a save file 2 years warranty will be lost

Mob Highway

Dec 4, 2017
Does the save editor work with Mac?
Anyone ones how can I edit Mac Saves?
~/Library/Application Support/com.yoyogames.macyoyorunner/ (Finder > Go (menu) > Hold option key > Select Library)
save_slot01.ini for save file 1 save_slot02.ini for save file 2. Drag to TextEdit (or preferred text editor).
What values to edit is a bit of a gamle, money is easy (row 7) and so is stats. My tip is to search for the value you want to change and replace it with a new one. Always keep a backup of your save file.

Mob Highway

Dec 4, 2017
Tried that, several times. WIth underwear, you get the same reaction, to proof that the underwear is from the boys. Without the underwear, you can only get to tease beth. there is no real talking with elly about the underwear dare.
I had some problems with this as well. I think you need to progress by getting the dildo by helping Pizza Girl (School > Second Hallway > Hallway End). When this is done the underwear storyline will progress by visiting the Girls Bathroom without underwear.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
An up-to-date guide/walkthrough with all achievements, for those interested
I know it's been a while since you posted this. I found it really helpful. You recommend an auto clicker, but the one I downloaded can't do the dancing more than twice without stopping. So, I think it may be the auto clicker I used or the settings I used for it. Could you tell me which auto clicker you used?

The game is nearly unplayable without the auto clicker solution. Even the just twice solution was extremely helpful. Very quickly get into debt without it. And once you're in debt, there's little ability to eat and recoup energy.

DB1Kurupt

Nov 28, 2018
Jock scenes all dares must be completed dressed and undressed in restrooms all sex scenes must be completed for jocks I don't know how I did it but once done I was able to tryout again you need 50 dance experience only on Wednesdays in gym jocks in shower only appear once every week hope this helps once part 2 comes out it's titled Chloe18 back to school I'm a patreon possibly release Jan or February 2019

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes