Nano47

Aug 3, 2018
I know it is maybe a bit outdated but there seems to be a bug with "The harsh road to modelling VI". It unlocked for me regularly but afterwards it is still counted as locked and won´t unlock (again) even I have met all requirements.

doctor13

Oct 13, 2018
I've found a bunch of walkthroughs for this but they all seem to be achievement based and group all them all together. Is there a walkthrough that would give the most 'realistic' and linear experience?

LbM-93

Mar 10, 2018
Hey, the game has never worked with me, i've tried several times to play throughout the months and the images are always blinking and flickering and it's unplayable like this. Has this happened to anyone else and can someone help me please?

Reactions: V-red

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hey, the game has never worked with me, i've tried several times to play throughout the months and the images are always blinking and flickering and it's unplayable like this. Has this happened to anyone else and can someone help me please?
dont rezise the game window,
or force directx

Reactions: LbM-93

Kubikossi

Oct 24, 2018
hi.... can someone help me please?
3 things:

1. what must i do to find a girl as a gift for the biker? who is that girl? (my Bikerscore is 375)

2. i've done all things in the state park. now i have only the password protected computer. so what i have to do now?

3. where is the party for this underwear dare? i've this 4-some with this 3 guys at P.E., than they told something about a party???

o don't know what i can do more. nothing more at pizzagirl and Carrie. and q modeljob i made all 9 endings, but i have 1 archievment left.

modi

Apr 1, 2018
2. i've done all things in the state park. now i have only the password protected computer. so what i have to do now?

3. where is the party for this underwear dare? i've this 4-some with this 3 guys at P.E., than they told something about a party???
2. When you unlock -Public bathroom are made for this- in office (where is a computer) you can find a piece of paper with a password
3. After school, in the school gym should appear marker in the stands, but I didn't find him too

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes