GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
I have to say the GDS games are my favorite. The Chloe18 games are by far the most enjoyable series.
My favorite character is Pizza Girl, I am so happy she has found her way into every GDS game I have played.
Been cool to go back and start with Matt and the Bus Stop Girl and in later games recognize characters from the earlier games.
Keep up the good work and I look forward to more Chloe18 adventures!

Nov 23, 2017
It's completed. That should be available in part 2 of the game that's currently being worked on.
This game is hella buggy.
  1. multiple times I'm at the school after the school day, and I can't access any actions (i.e. photography, PE) to leave.
  2. Chloe fucks all of the jocks for them to complete the "3 pair of men's underwear" quest, and it doesn't finish. She says go talk to them, and when I talk to them they say to meet after PE, but they never show up... 50+ days later, I'm done with then entire game and still can't finish it...
  3. Can't get the Biker Gang jacket after P-girl fucks them all...
  4. That dumb slut Hannah never finishes her story line... she sucks one dick and she's done.
  5. Chloe works at the diner, and I get an error that she can't end her shift and quit working because she's out of energy...
  6. more that i can't think of in the couple of minutes I'm taking to review this (otherwise great) game.
Really though, Chloe18 is unsatisfying to play for these reasons... SHE NEVER EVEN BECOMES A CHEERLEADER!

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
This game is hella buggy.
  1. multiple times I'm at the school after the school day, and I can't access any actions (i.e. photography, PE) to leave.
  2. Chloe fucks all of the jocks for them to complete the "3 pair of men's underwear" quest, and it doesn't finish. She says go talk to them, and when I talk to them they say to meet after PE, but they never show up... 50+ days later, I'm done with then entire game and still can't finish it...
  3. Can't get the Biker Gang jacket after P-girl fucks them all...
  4. That dumb slut Hannah never finishes her story line... she sucks one dick and she's done.
  5. Chloe works at the diner, and I get an error that she can't end her shift and quit working because she's out of energy...
  6. more that i can't think of in the couple of minutes I'm taking to review this (otherwise great) game.
Really though, Chloe18 is unsatisfying to play for these reasons... SHE NEVER EVEN BECOMES A CHEERLEADER!
none of those are bugs,
all of them are just timed events , that needs some other actions to activated
-or- are are unfinished(pizza being fucked by bikers there are no more scenes, you can know since there are no achievements)

and the game DOES ends with her being accepted as a cheerleader.

The game have almost 100 scenes/animation and unless you were cheating you cant possible see it all in 50-days

Reactions: Centurion

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
none of those are bugs,
-or- are are unfinished(pizza being fucked by bikers there are no more scenes, you can know since there are no achievements)

The game have almost 100 scenes/animation and unless you were cheating you cant possible see it all in 50-days
I agree that most of these are not bugs, they just feel like it. The eventual payoff for those is worth it.
There is one exception.
If you go to work at the diner with 0 energy, you cannot stop working at the diner because even the button to end shift complains of low energy. Normally you can stop working at the diner when you run out of energy, so I believe that is a bug.

Reactions: Saunt Casanova

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I agree that most of these are not bugs, they just feel like it. The eventual payoff for those is worth it.
There is one exception.
If you go to work at the diner with 0 energy, you cannot stop working at the diner because even the button to end shift complains of low energy. Normally you can stop working at the diner when you run out of energy, so I believe that is a bug.
lol, No one ever reported that, I didnt have idea of that bug

iliketoplay

Jan 28, 2018
@nxq1 the pizza girl(the one in the sore where you buy food0 will offer you a job delivering pizzas, you look on line in your room and find a bike for sale.
There are 2 options of buying it. one is sex and the other you need 4 fitness.

Reactions: nxq
Nov 23, 2017
none of those are bugs,

I didn't realize the game was unfinished. I was playing on wetpussygames.com:

"Chloe 18: Full Version - After years in the making, the final version is here, with all scenes unlocked. So get into Chloe's world, and explore her sexual adventures."

none of those are bugs,
why intentionally require energy to end a day of work at the diner and not require it other times? if I spend all of my energy working, I'm stuck in the diner.

How do we know what are unfinished events and what are waiting for a trigger (timed or activated)? The paper with to-do items could help when trying to figure out what's going on, triggered event vs. activated event.

I'm not cheating. I meant that I've had 50+ days since Chloe had her threesome with the jocks for them to vouch to Elly that the 3 pair of underwear are theirs. It looks like I've maxed out everything I can but the sequence won't finish.

kwmayan

Sep 29, 2018
i finally unlocked every achievement :D
does anyone know if you can actually get a girl for the biker gang so you can join it yet? i believe I've done everything but that won't progress further
If you haven't already, Hanna

LowkeyIDK

Sep 22, 2018
lol so now im in debt in the game and the save editor is not working im so poor i cant even afford a pack of ramen noodles. Help anyone

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
How do I progress the Tom/Carrie storyline after the "was on the internet, must be true" achievement? The walkthrough starts talking about drinking with Carrie and Susie, but I can't figure out where or how to trigger this.

iliketoplay

Jan 28, 2018
you need to talk to tom at school near the boys toilets. If you got the achievement of the true story of how carrie lost her virginity you dont get to do the Tom/carrie one.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
BTW, I think you mean that you have to choose that Carrie lost her virginity to Tom, no?

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes