goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Mac version not working after fix. It says "unable to find game"
Yeah Mac doesn't work for me either. Says that the file is damaged and has to be moved to trash. Have tried Mega, Gofile, and Nopy.
Have you guys done the steps under "Installation" in the OP? I suggest the first choice; the second disables checking for everything, which is bad.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
APPLE hates Indie games that dont pay them 1k/month,
Well - it's more like the app is signed, but it changed, so the signature is invalid. Best to not have it signed, but that might be something GameMaker Studio did, and out of your hands.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Well - it's more like the app is signed, but it changed, so the signature is invalid. Best to not have it signed, but that might be something GameMaker Studio did, and out of your hands.
you cant really use a compiler without signing,
its a valid sign but it gives a error because I dont use the PAID signature

hideouz

Apr 15, 2018
i checked the walkthrough and i have a question

"Tips:
Use auto-clicker on Day 1 to 'dance' until >50 and +3 Fit stars (20 slots), and then auto-click 'study' to achieve +1 Smart star. You never need to dance again after this."

how can i do this?
i found no way to eat, to increase the energy

thanks for help

Reactions: albaety1

pityputy

Jan 31, 2018
once i played through Chloe 18 . but i deleted it. are there differnece between free and the pateon version?
as i remember chloe 18 and vacation are connected to each others, i mean not just the story, the early results on 18 to vacation? or i was dumb, and misunderstood something?

iliketoplay

Jan 28, 2018
sorry about the delay @pityputy . i thick the free versions has some achievements and areas are locked. Not sure where Chole18 starts and if you can start at the beginning.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Loading is quite inconvenient really
the game does not have loading, unless you are on a very slow internet using the online Version

sorry about the delay @pityputy . i thick the free versions has some achievements and areas are locked. Not sure where Chole18 starts and if you can start at the beginning.
This game is Free for some time now, the paid version out is for the Chloe18Vacations
FREE:

iliketoplay

Jan 28, 2018
opps i made a mistake with #Not sure where Chole18 starts and if you can start at the beginning. # i forgot to add Part 2.

kid5150

May 27, 2018
Can't get the bathroom to unlock in the state park. Keeps telling me there is not money, but there is. Already unlocked the path, bleachers, and found the pond.

NewbNewbie

Jul 28, 2018
the game does not have loading, unless you are on a very slow internet using the online Version
I played this version, and yes that's what I said before. Only way to load is restarting the game?? Quite inconvenient, right??

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes