jack1993

May 3, 2018
comment on fait pour modifier le texte du jeu ? parque le jeu est pas entierement en Francais j'ai la version 1.02

aaronburr

Nov 23, 2017
hi

i have a few q's:

1) i have increased fitness to good levels, but i can't get over the rock on the beach, does she get over it? i saw the scene with susie.
2) i cannot get to talk to carries bro in the school corridor, do i need to wear certain clothes, tried with all.
3) in the gym, i don't see the BJ scene between them after i 'doubt there story'. i have been as far as i have in carries house i think.
Page 73, or even page 79
Walk through posted at top of page 73

Ibrick

Jul 18, 2018
I'm getting a lot of crashes with the mobile version, its unplayable =[

Anyone knows if this can be fixed or at least knows the probable causes?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Nope.

Works fine for me...
Can you be more specific?
Note, it can take a long time to launch if you don't extract the exe as indicated above and in the walkthrough
Ahh that's good. When Ally talks about the 2 month deadline for applying for a cheerleader role I started to get turned off on the game.

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
For non patrons, see this link :

You can download for free the last version of each game. Chloe18 : v 1.02

Reactions: j1mmy9999

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
I have threw this trainer together for testing stuff if anyone wants to test it, it works for me 99% of the time but I can't guarantee it will work for you.
If the exhibitionism points don't work just close the game and relaunch.

The download is x64 only.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
work for all version ?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Can this be completed if I don't want Chloe to go slut route?
Well, yeah, don't raise any stats, no events will unlock. But that'll get boring fast, there'll never be any scenes, you'll just loop an uneventful routine forever. Why even bother at that point?

Reactions: aaronburr
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes