LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
I run Chloe18-V101.exe, the process starts but nothing happens... Am I missing something? Is there a version that is already extracted instead of this single .exe file?
Thanks
With the single .exe you just have to wait a little longer until the game starts. But you may also unpack the .exe with 7zip into a folder and start the project6.exe inside it. At the first run it will need some time until all the subfolders are created and the files sorted into it. Then the game will start. After the first run, the game will start in normal speed as it used to in the older versions.

sandman2012

Apr 23, 2018
Having trouble installing the game. No matter where I open it, the file disappears and the window says "Working on it..." and never changes. If I open it with 7zip it's just every file not distributed into correct folders or anything so when I run project6 I just keep getting errors until it eventually crashes.

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
Having trouble installing the game. No matter where I open it, the file disappears and the window says "Working on it..." and never changes. If I open it with 7zip it's just every file not distributed into correct folders or anything so when I run project6 I just keep getting errors until it eventually crashes.
Maybe your Download is defective. You can dl it directly from the developer here:

Otherwise this may be helpful:

Reactions: mercytea

South Pacific

Sep 20, 2017
So I run out of money really quickly and I just am stuck with having negative money, so I cannot do anything. Is there an initial strategy to ensure i can afford food or do I need to adjust some strarting values with the feature mod. I like to play a game how it's originally designed, trials and all, but I don't think over 3 weeks of negative money is in the design

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
So I run out of money really quickly and I just am stuck with having negative money, so I cannot do anything. Is there an initial strategy to ensure i can afford food or do I need to adjust some strarting values with the feature mod. I like to play a game how it's originally designed, trials and all, but I don't think over 3 weeks of negative money is in the design
Work where you can make the most money

At the store pizza girl can get you a job at the diner. Then work your way to working pantiless

After getting detention the weird girl will give you a job at the sex shop

Later, pizza girl can get you a job at the pizza shop

South Pacific

Sep 20, 2017
Work where you can make the most money
The Sex shop required energy I didn't have and I had talked to pizza girl every day but I never got the option. I tried to charm my way out of rent but he kept taking it every week and I got into a negative spiral of never getting energy.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
The Sex shop required energy I didn't have and I had talked to pizza girl every day but I never got the option. I tried to charm my way out of rent but he kept taking it every week and I got into a negative spiral of never getting energy.
This might help. I never used cheats and didn't have any problems progressing.

Reactions: aaronburr

Pewpew564

May 15, 2018
Hey guys, i would like to play this game on my ipad but im a "noob" for the mac systems.

Can i just download the mac version and transfer the datas on my ipad and play or doesnt it work like that?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hey guys, i would like to play this game on my ipad but im a "noob" for the mac systems.

Can i just download the mac version and transfer the datas on my ipad and play or doesnt it work like that?
It doesn't work like that. Macs and ipads are different systems, and run different apps.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
I really think this should be posted in the OP since without it mac user will thing the game is broken.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I really think this should be posted in the OP since without it mac user will thing the game is broken.
The info needed is in the OP. Click "Installation".

Reactions: bosa43

EEEEEE

Jul 7, 2017
I always find Sexshop closed all the time even after the school.... Is there any reason for this?

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes