Riski23

Jul 5, 2018
I'm on my way to chloe massages some customer. for android just a bit slow to tap, if you tap a bit faster will be lag or stuck on loading. Just check memory and ram on your smartphone. I use samsung j7 pro my ram 3gb and 32 internal memory. Not bad when play. Thank for game who support android too

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
I've read many praises about this game (that and it works on android), so I gave it a go. I only managed to reach the beach until I understood why: the girl's retarded, which takes important choices you'd want to control out of your hands.

Yeah, the game can be fun, but it's not the type of fun i'm looking for.

T

Tiffany Jocelyn

I've read many praises about this game (that and it works on android), so I gave it a go. I only managed to reach the beach until I understood why: the girl's retarded, which takes important choices you'd want to control out of your hands.

Yeah, the game can be fun, but it's not the type of fun i'm looking for.
While it is true that there aren’t any alternate paths at the beach, it should be said that for a lot of us girls, our first sexual encounter is by being tricked.:teary:

It doesn’t make Chloe retarded.:frown:

She was desperate to prove herself to the bitch cheerleader who forced the situation and fell prey to a horny guy who lied to get a piece of ass.:mad:

I do wish that there was an alternate path so that the choice to lose her virginity was hers and not a result of trickery, but as has been said many times ,”an update is due after the developer gets Chloe Summer Vacation to its next stage”, so all you can do is ask that the developer consider what you’d like to see.:)

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
While it is true that there aren’t any alternate paths at the beach, it should be said that for a lot of us girls, our first sexual encounter is by being tricked.:teary:

It doesn’t make Chloe retarded.:frown:

She was desperate to prove herself to the bitch cheerleader who forced the situation and fell prey to a horny guy who lied to get a piece of ass.:mad:

I do wish that there was an alternate path so that the choice to lose her virginity was hers and not a result of trickery, but as has been said many times ,”an update is due after the developer gets Chloe Summer Vacation to its next stage”, so all you can do is ask that the developer consider what you’d like to see.:)
I'm sorry for your loss.

While "retarded" is indeed an exaggeration brought on in the heat of the moment, the game up until that point doesn't escape the image of being mindless. And this is a disadvantage because I already lost all interest at that point.

If the game gets updated with a choice or wiser development in the vein of " Hold up! This whole thing seems shady, so let me take a step back and rethink my options." then I'll come back and give it another go, but I doubt it will happen.

aaronburr

Nov 23, 2017
I'm sorry for your loss.

While "retarded" is indeed an exaggeration brought on in the heat of the moment, the game up until that point doesn't escape the image of being mindless. And this is a disadvantage because I already lost all interest at that point.

If the game gets updated with a choice or wiser development in the vein of " Hold up! This whole thing seems shady, so let me take a step back and rethink my options." then I'll come back and give it another go, but I doubt it will happen.
If you play through the achievements , Chloe is very easily manipulated, effectively raped over and over, used as a sleeve, but resists almost not at all, demonstrating a level of consent, but... I do not think the word was an exaggeration .
She is also ugly, imo.
But that is the game. *shrug* Chloe is a slut, nymphomaniac, and that is part of the joke of the game, she is meant to be an absurd character, at least that was my take...

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a way to pay your rent early in the game? It feels like I'm always at a standstill and I'm always in debt.

aaronburr

Nov 23, 2017
Is there a way to pay your rent early in the game? It feels like I'm always at a standstill and I'm always in debt.
Walkthrough at top of page 73.
You can choose to use an autoclicker or not, but it helps. Get your lust high enough to show Otaku your panties while working the diner (you eventually give him them and then work pantiless which earns more). Spend little, eat only as much as necessary to complete a task.

Hi Power

Oct 26, 2017
Has anyone else had a weird graphics flashing problem with this game? I keep getting shards of other pics from the game flashing while playing.

Now I get this message:

of Draw Event
for object obj_chloes_room:

Trying to draw non-existing sprite.
at gml_Object_obj_chloes_room_Draw_0
############################################################################################

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
any way to get the CG's? I've played the game when it was unfinished and then downloaded it as completed. Still it got stuck and I can't unlock few last achievements. I'm too lazy to replay all game from the beginning. And if I use the cheat it only gives me the achievements unlocked, without the scenes.

Paigeylovesyouu

Jul 13, 2018
I know this has probably been asked and I looked but couldn’t find it, so we have Chloe 18 and then vacation and then we are waiting for an update for the orginal game or is that out as well? I just finished the original and it said update coming in April, was that vacation or am I missing something?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I know this has probably been asked and I looked but couldn’t find it, so we have Chloe 18 and then vacation and then we are waiting for an update for the orginal game or is that out as well? I just finished the original and it said update coming in April, was that vacation or am I missing something?
You're right, this has been asked before, but not in a little while. As it says above, this version is considered completed. Could GDS add content in the future? Sure. But as far as I'm aware, any updates will be on Vacation. Vacation is considered to be the sequel to this game.

Paigeylovesyouu

Jul 13, 2018
You're right, this has been asked before, but not in a little while. As it says above, this version is considered completed. Could GDS add content in the future? Sure. But as far as I'm aware, any updates will be on Vacation. Vacation is considered to be the sequel to this game.
Thank you so much!

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I run Chloe18-V101.exe, the process starts but nothing happens... Am I missing something? Is there a version that is already extracted instead of this single .exe file?
Thanks

Reactions: Brololol
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes