L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I always find Sexshop closed all the time even after the school.... Is there any reason for this?
If I remember correctly:
You nap during class until you get detention.
At detention you get dominated by another girl.
That girl invites you to the Sexshop where she works.
There is a fixed event or two at the Sexshop, then it is open every evening.

Reactions: EEEEEE

EEEEEE

Jul 7, 2017
If I remember correctly:
You nap during class until you get detention.
At detention you get dominated by another girl.
That girl invites you to the Sexshop where she works.
There is a fixed event or two at the Sexshop, then it is open every evening.
It worked for me due to your instructions... Thanks man .

Reactions: L7Bear

Veritas777

Jun 4, 2018
can i get a savegames with all unlocked? because i format the computer and lost my savegames (sorry my english is not good)

silentbob4

Jul 12, 2018
hi

i have a few q's:

1) i have increased fitness to good levels, but i can't get over the rock on the beach, does she get over it? i saw the scene with susie.
2) i cannot get to talk to carries bro in the school corridor, do i need to wear certain clothes, tried with all.
3) in the gym, i don't see the BJ scene between them after i 'doubt there story'. i have been as far as i have in carries house i think.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
so I can't get the save editor to work, all i am looking for is $$
on Windows:
C:\Users\l7bear\AppData\Local\Project_6\
replace "l7bear" is your username.

The save files are:
save_slot01.ini
save_slot02.ini

The money value is:
[money]
1="2217.000000"

In my save file Chloe has $2217, you can adjust yours to any value you want.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Any reason why this takes so long to launch? So strange.
The final versions come in a compressed package file so every time you want to launch the game it decompresses the entire thing into a temp directory. The way around that is to open the file in winrar or 7zip and extract the game. You will end up with a folder full of cryptically named images and an executable named project6.exe I believe. The first time you launch that exe file it will organize the images in the folder into lots of folders and the game will launch much faster. Bonus is you now have your own CG rip as well.

BigLoada

Mar 15, 2018
The final versions come in a compressed package file so every time you want to launch the game it decompresses the entire thing into a temp directory. The way around that is to open the file in winrar or 7zip and extract the game. You will end up with a folder full of cryptically named images and an executable named project6.exe I believe. The first time you launch that exe file it will organize the images in the folder into lots of folders and the game will launch much faster. Bonus is you now have your own CG rip as well.
Thanks mate!

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes