L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Is there any cheats I'm a moblie user
The only cheat I've noticed on mobile is in the diner if you have 1 energy remaining. If you tap quickly enough between two actions (such as tapping on the Otaku then immediately tapping on the biker) you might be able to perform a 2 energy action without using any energy. It takes some practice, and probably isn't worth the effort, but if you are looking to get 1 star in Charm or increase lewdness early on it is an exploitable glitch.
Note that this exploit doesn't work outside the diner.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
lol so now im in debt in the game and the save editor is not working im so poor i cant even afford a pack of ramen noodles. Help anyone
If you rest during school (wear normal school outfit) do you have any energy after school? If you have at least 1 energy you can make some money at the diner.

Do not click on the diner if you have 0 energy. There is a glitch. Instead click on the park. Chloe will gain some energy by relaxing at the park after school. That will be enough to work at the gloryhole in the evening, and that will be enough to buy ramen immediately afterwards.

If you haven't unlocked the gloryhole, then just rest during class (wear normal school outfit) until you get detention. After detention Chloe will be able to work the gloryhole at the sexshop.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wmatthau

Sep 30, 2018
I just wanna say I just got the last achievement for Chloe18 and I really liked this game. And I played the whole thing using Wine on Linux.

Just

Code:
wine Chloe18-V1.02.exe
And everything worked perfectly. The quality of the sex scenes clearly got better for later parts of the game, and Chloe made a lot less "ugly" faces.

Thanks a bunch for a great game, and I'm about to start Hanna's Trip.

-Walter

Reactions: L7Bear

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
You know on the front-page, there's a picture of her pantyhose's croth torn off as she's getting fucked, is that actually in the game? I don't remember seeing that.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
You know on the front-page, there's a picture of her pantyhose's croth torn off as she's getting fucked, is that actually in the game? I don't remember seeing that.
yeap, all images on the Main post are in the game.

maern

Aug 25, 2018
how do you get the "jacket" achievement? i have all the others and i tried several things but i don't seem to get anywhere with any character. :(

Atlan

May 18, 2018
How do install / play this ? I've downloaded the .exe file 3 times now keep getting the same error when i launch it. " Extracting file failed. It is most likely caused by low memory (low disk space for swapping file) or corrupted Cabinet file."

halpz plz.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
How do install / play this ? I've downloaded the .exe file 3 times now keep getting the same error when i launch it. " Extracting file failed. It is most likely caused by low memory (low disk space for swapping file) or corrupted Cabinet file."

halpz plz.
I’d direct you to my post on this but I’m on my phone at it’s a lot harder to do that than saying:

The game is stored in a self extracting exe file so every time you launch the game it has to extract the game assets into your temp directory. The solution is to open the game in WinRar or 7zip and let them extract the game into whatever directory you want. It will fill up with a bunch of oddly named images. Don’t worry about that. Look for the project6.exe and run that. It will launch the game and the first time it will organize all those images into sensible folders. Win :)

iliketoplay

Jan 28, 2018
@Maren you need at least 300 with the bikes, see all of the pizza girls (one at a time ) fun with the bikies and keep talking to the head biker about the jacket.

maern

Aug 25, 2018
thank you. because i have all the scenes with pizza so i thought it might have been Hanna who i got to take with me.
(made sense to me) :)

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes