iliketoplay

Jan 28, 2018
1. the paper is on the floor of the office
2. you need to get a date with her and take her to the bikies after the bikers ask you go get them a girl .
there should be a walk through some where in the forum or just goole it '

Reactions: KainbloodOmen

Djikstra

Oct 24, 2018
*Spoiler alert*
Does the Pizza girl ever get DPed? I know she gets ganged twice (until my last playthrough ). But is there more scene?

diddydiddy855

Nov 17, 2018
Does anyone know how to edit the save files on Mac? When I try to edit the amount of money I have it actually sets it to zero instead. Thanks for any help!

ggnore

Jun 22, 2017
The public latest build doesn't have the stripper costume but you can get it through editing saves and stuff. Is there a later build? I'm on v1.02. There's also cosplay costumes n gloryhole costume. Patreon only?

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
This was a pretty average grindfest. I don't really understand why weekends were just full of really nothing. It could have been a lot worse of a game though.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
She must be the only natural blonde woman in the whole history of humanity who dyed her hair black.

GripGuy

Nov 21, 2018
Try going into C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Project_6 and creating a BAK folder then move everything in that folder so you are starting from scratch on Chloe18 v1.02, Now that you have done that launch Chloe18 and click new game and get ingame to where you can save.

Once you have done that save the game and load up the save editor (v1.0.6 from ) and goto the dropdown box in the top right and select Save Slot 1 and it should load the stats, for example it will say your money is 199 and once you see that you just set the values to what you want (making sure to hit apply on them) then click the save button in the top left of the editor.

Once at that stage just hit F5 on Chloe18 to reset it back to the menu and load your game and you should see your stats have changed, you can also use the editor to unlock achievements.

here is an image i just took:

Full Sized Image:

Note:
The value for Exhibitionism moves position after a while because of how the save adds stuff so it's best to set that value straight away to what you want before it stops working.
Does the save editor work with Mac?

May 19, 2018
I was deleting files on my laptop to clear up some space when i found CGs of the game in the Temp folder. Can anyone explain why this happened?
C/users/name/appdata/local/temp
Im using windows 7.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes