Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
ty for the guidance earlier can you help me with the save editor i tried to increase her money but it gives error invalid exception do you know how to fix this?

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
This is pretty interesting. My only complaint is that it takes like 5 minutes for the game to run pretty sure its something on my end, but i can't figure it out.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
This is pretty interesting. My only complaint is that it takes like 5 minutes for the game to run pretty sure its something on my end, but i can't figure it out.
I'm going to assume you're on Windows. The Windows version self-extracts every time you run it. Get WinRAR or 7zip and then right click on the .exe and extract if you only want to do it once.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Fun game, but I'm sort of stuck on Carrie atm, I've gotten smarts or intelligence to max, and I'm into the first bit of slut now, but she wants me to tell her something hot. I guess working the glory hole isn't hot enough.... :(

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
I'm going to assume you're on Windows. The Windows version self-extracts every time you run it. Get WinRAR or 7zip and then right click on the .exe and extract if you only want to do it once.
Yeah, you were right thanks. It did not show as a winrar icon so i did not think of it.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Okay, you have get the dare for the men's underwear and click the showers like 3 times to tell Carrie something hot.

Now to figure out of to meet the head cheerleader during recess to complete the underwear dare.

drimtim5390

Dec 21, 2018
Hi guys. Who has complete walkthroug? Or who can help me to get "Jacket" achievement and I'm having difficulties to get all incest achievements. Thanks beforehand

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
¿Alguien tiene un tutorial de qué hacer paso a paso?
Like the Modder wrote you , you need to write in English;
In every case you find the walkthrough of this fame in the first post of this thread ; there is one attachment with the walkthrough you are looking for ; i use the same one to finish completely this Game

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I played this game some weeks ago , but this is just my first post here in this thread
i like really a lot this game and i enjoy a lot with many hours of playing ; was form me first game with a female Mc , but this think really an interesting experience .
Like it was original in this Game the idea of the plot , the way how a normal , shy ,young girl ,can have a completely transformation by herself during the gaming and without any corruption in a very big slut.
I'll try to write a review to give my thoughts with pros and cons , for everybody will want to play to this small Gem is this game
Below in the spoiler 3 photos that represented the game better than any other words ; Innocent girl , Sexy girl and Slut

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lgarthy

Mar 3, 2019
I LOVE this game!!!

Brilliant. Love the concept of the not so good looking "Plankie" becoming whore-god!!! Such a cool concept.

I am stuck o the underwear dare. I thought it might be hidden in Carrie's living room (no). It's never in the Boy's Dressing Room. I've done the go to school with my sexy uniform (no underwear) and I've met the jocks after PE (no underwear). I also had sex in the shower with the white guy (no underwear) and then the black guy (no underwear).

How do I find underwear?

Thanks. GREAT GAME!

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes