Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
-MAC FIX: Gatekeeper(Mac Antivirus) wont let Chloe18 to run on some MACs, fix:
  • 1. Terminal : sudo spctl --master-disable
  • 2. System Preferences: Allow Apps from anywhere
  • 3. Run Chloe18
  • 4. you can block again anywhere apps if you want,
  • 5. It need to be done only once and the game will always run
-WINDOWS, if the you get any errors, go to the "DATA" folder and start "project6.exe"

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
I have been looking and no Patreon version live that I have been able to find!!
Real freaking tired of downloading 1.5 gb Public version!!! :mad::mad::mad:
Well that's the cunning plan. Release a public version with same version number as patron one, including all new images (it seems so, but I didn't want to spoil it for myself so I din't check all), so that it's the same size as patron version, just block the new scenes in game. You can count on public version being spread all over the internet immediatelly, copied to different sharing servers, so there will be many different links. And maybe after someone downloads public version for tenth time, they will decide to send some money to author instead. I don't know if it will work, but it's an interesting approach. XD

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
I have been looking and no Patreon version live that I have been able to find!!
Real freaking tired of downloading 1.5 gb Public version!!! :mad::mad::mad:
Really? I found the Patreon version quite easy. Didn't take much searching really. Just started playing it. And I know it is the Patreon version (as it does not have the V0.5 Public release on the left top).

R

raulecreuset

I downloaded the 0.5 public version on patreon, but have a lot of bugs and limitations =/

Stiffler

Sep 10, 2017
Alot of content seems to be up this release gonna wait eagerly for that sweet sweet patreon version link download provider hero

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
I downloaded the 0.5 public version on patreon, but have a lot of bugs and limitations =/
That is the point of the "free" version. To give you a taste. So to speak.

Alot of content seems to be up this release gonna wait eagerly for that sweet sweet patreon version link download provider hero
Hey, I am thinking about upping it to GDrive, or somewhat. But I noticed that they might be watermarked with the users ID so they can catch the leak, might have to get a Mod to look at it properly. Plus I went back to the original download link to copy and link it here for everyone. But the file has been "removed" since then.

Reactions: Hunter69 and L7Bear
R

raulecreuset

That is the point of the "free" version. To give you a taste. So to speak.
I know free versions have limitations, but i concerned about the bugs.
because I'm thinking of paying $5, but i live in Brazil it's a bit expensive, translating in BRL around $ 16.25 + taxes (here we have taxes for everything that is bought via card even more in foreign currency).
So getting a version with bugs and errors leaves me concerned, you know?

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
There are no bugs on the free version, only the new scenes cannot be seem, other than that it's the same game.

doob420

Jul 23, 2017
This is the first time I checked this game out. Downloaded the public version, saw that it was something I was interested in. Saw the blocked out content. Figured what the hell and threw ten bucks at the creator for the full version. Played the shit out of it. In my opinion, it was worth the ten bucks (or so with exchange). I'll probably wind up pausing my pledge due to limited funds for a while. But I'll re-pledge after a few updates and see what's new.

But seriously, GDS keeps an updated public demo going! Yes, it is supposed to entice people to pay in for the full content. These filthy smut peddlers are either doing it in their free time, or trying to make a business of it. Either way, they need cash for the projects. No harm, no foul in my opinion here regarding the public and patreon versions.

GDS, this here game is pretty decent. I like the call back to Matt and the Bus Stop Girl (which I admittedly pirated...) I didn't realize this was by the same dude. You are improving in your craft here. Keep it up man.

Reactions: LucaNatoli

NEXYIA

Nov 7, 2017
Really? I found the Patreon version quite easy. Didn't take much searching really. Just started playing it. And I know it is the Patreon version (as it does not have the V0.5 Public release on the left top).
A link would be nice kind sir.

doob420

Jul 23, 2017
Seriously? The creator posted 2 posts above you! I says no respect I says!

Also, dude said it took him like nothing to find the pirated patreon version.

Finally, I believe begging for links here is against the rules. There is a request section for that.

Reactions: muttdoggy

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017

Finally, I believe begging for links here is against the rules. There is a request section for that.
Dude, we're a pirate site. Any creator that comes on here and gets pissed about piracy is kinda doing it wrong.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
There are no bugs on the free version, only the new scenes cannot be seem, other than that it's the same game.
Some of the scenes (pizza delivery to cheaters, bikers gift, and the hitachi overwatch climax) appear as dialogue on black background when viewed in anything other than the default size. The display just fine at the default size, but the default is kinda small on my monitor.

That said, I've only played the most recent public release, and wow... I'll definitely be Patreoning this soon.

Stiffler

Sep 10, 2017

Dude can say whatever he wants tbh i can say it aswell but without posting the link he really has no proof and i havent found the patreon version yet.

The creator is in a piracy website he isnt expecting anything else, he can use this thread to find error and bugs not get mad cause the game is "leaked"

Reactions: NEXYIA

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Dude can say whatever he wants tbh i can say it aswell but without posting the link he really has no proof and i havent found the patreon version yet.

The creator is in a piracy website he isnt expecting anything else, he can use this thread to find error and bugs not get mad cause the game is "leaked"
Guys, I would, BUT as I said, the OP removed the file, as I mentioned, I went back to link it and it said file had been removed. So I have the patreon version, the problem is I am unsure if it is watermarked.

It was found on (if you know that site), a huge ass pirate site.

Also, don't download any file that is 855 MB (as that IS the PUBLIC version of the game).

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes