jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
does this ver include the locked areas of the school
or does it still reuqire you to go through patreon

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
In version .05, I still can't get the jacket from the bikers, they're still asking for a girl, pizza girl has already been there and cheated on her boyfriend and all, what am I doing wrong

tmv

May 31, 2017
Could it be the Windows downloads are bugged?I tried all 3 and the exe is a link to the desktop of a guy called Guedes... In short, it doesn't run.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Could it be the Windows downloads are bugged?I tried all 3 and the exe is a link to the desktop of a guy called Guedes... In short, it doesn't run.
This download included a lot of useless crap in the root of the zip. Just scrap everything outside the data folder. The data folder is actually the game folder.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Open Data folder and start "project6.exe"

Reactions: L7Bear

Macheto

Jun 7, 2017
This game draws me every time...
I just love the new update. Now it is back in my top 3 adult games for sure!

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Jock showers 2 scene is broken, doesnt switch from bj scene. while she is getting dpd

Last edited:

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Jock showers 2 scene is broken, doesnt switch from bj scene. while she is getting dpd
Switches for me, is it possible you have the public and not the patreon version and that scene isn't shown?

GD5:
There are no bugs on the free version

Girl's Bathroom > Approach > Ask About Dares > Back
Can confirm this happens in patreon version. If you do above, you're stuck since any of the options are gone, no continue, next, back, or anything. Have to restart.

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
This is one of the very few female protagonist games I enjoy playing. It's like training a whore. She gets better with every blowjob.
@GDS .. I have a suggestion.. How about renaming "Project6" to "Project666"? :D

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes